Please pray

Options
kmygil
kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi All,

Just when you think you've got it all under control, you get sideswiped. Found out that my beloved sister has advanced breast cancer. She starts chemo tomorrow to shrink the tumor before surgery, but it has gone from 1.6 cm to over 7 cm in ONE MONTH! We'll need your prayers, please. As soon as my passport is renewed, I am going to be with her, since she lives in Denmark. I expect to hear that all of you are NED when I return. Love you all,
Kirsten

Comments

• VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Prayers
    Prayers and good thoughts are blanketing you both. She is lucky to have you by her side.

Vicki
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    prayers for your sister
    and for your safe travel to be with her
    mary
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm sending up prayers...my 'other' cancer....
    The good news is that medical care in Europe is GREAT! Most of the modern breast cancer treatments originally came from Italy...Adiramycin (the red devil) was a mold in an old defence tower overlooking the Adriatic Sea.

Tell her to REALLY hydrate herself during treatment...flush that stuff out of places it doesn't need to be, like kidneys!

She is so lucky to have a sister that knows the ropes! Take care, and best wishes for a safe flight! I'll be in The Netherlands (Holland) after Christmas day...so, if you are there still, and need help, it's only a train ride away.

Hugs, Kathi
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL!!!!!
    I cannot thank all of you enough for all the prayers. Well need them as we deal with this. You are all so much of my strength!!!

Love you all,
    Kirsten
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    Saying a prayer
    Dear father in heaven, please guide over this soul and give her the strength and determination to get through this journey in her life. Hold her hand and guid her through. AMEN
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Sending Positive thoughts & Prayers
    Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted . God Bless
    Diane
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Be Safe
    you will be missed, but I am sure you will be checking in on us while you are away. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your sister!
    God Bless
    Beth