Lung Surgery Tomorrow (11-18-08)

Options
dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello all, just want to ask that everyone keep me in your prayers as I take this first step into my second journey. I will be under the knife in 7 hours and a few days in the hospital. I will get back to everyone as soon as I can. Until then God Bless you all, and thank you all so very much for being here. It means alot to me as well to others. This board is the BEST!

love
Beth

Comments

• VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Options
    Prayers your way
    Holding you in our prayers. Big (but gentle) hugs coming as well. As soon as you can, let us know how you are.

Vicki
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    Sending loving prayers your way. I have had three ung surgeries. All very successful and I had smooth recoveries. So I am sending those "good lung surgery" vibes your way!! (But not the need for repeat performances!! -- I'm wishing just the ONE successful lung surgery for you!). Thinking of you. Please let us know that everything went well when you get the chance - -and take care of yourself. Love, Tara
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    I am praying that God guide your surgeon and all the medical staff caring for you. I pray you will be strong and recover well from a successful surgery.
    mary
  • ldot123
    ldot123 Member Posts: 272
    Options
    msccolon said:

Prayers
    I am praying that God guide your surgeon and all the medical staff caring for you. I pray you will be strong and recover well from a successful surgery.
    mary

HANG IN
    Hi Beth,

Hang in there Beth. You are tough and you ARE a survivor.

Lance
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    You'll do great
    Hi Beth,

I am thinking of and praying for you as you get ready for surgery. As someone else similarly stated, I will pray for the doctor's and nurses' hands to be guided and for everything to go smoothly and, of course, for all the cancer to be removed with none left behind.

When you get a chance again after surgery, I'd be interested in hearing about your surgery and, specifically, what is being removed. I'm just finishing up chemo for a recurrence in my lungs and, depending upon what the scan finds (or doesn't find!), I face either stereotactic radiation or even possibly surgery on my lungs, as well.

God bless, (remember who the Great Physicican is!)
    Lisa
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Hope it goes well
    We'll be praying for you!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    We'll be waiting to hear.
    Beth, saying a prayer that it all went well and we'll be waiting to hear from you. God Bless
    Diane