noo-noo, noo-noo, noo-noo, noo-noo

Options
zahalene
zahalene Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well, it's Sunday and the chat room is down again....I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone....LOL

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Why am I not surprised Zah?
    Why am I not surprised Zah? It seems like this new chat is on the blink constantly. Sorry we can't chat. Let's hope it's up and running later. Hugs, Lili
  • Irishwhispers
    Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
    Options

Why am I not surprised Zah?
    Why am I not surprised Zah? It seems like this new chat is on the blink constantly. Sorry we can't chat. Let's hope it's up and running later. Hugs, Lili

Sighsssssssssssssss
    Can't drink , can't smoke, lol and CAN'T CHAT!!!!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

I can live without drink, I can live without smoke.... I Can Not Live without MY CHAT!!!!!!

I miss you all!!!!

I wasn't on board with the other chat client.... but, I think that this one is in dire need of some real tweaking!!!!!!!

Love, Peanutbutter Hugs, Bunches & Chunks!

Trish
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    DARNED CHAT
    Maybe it has fallen into a black hole somewhere in cyber space! Now lets see if we were chattin I would ask how you all are and tell you that so far today is good. I might mention that I bought a turkey for Thanksgiving yesterday, oh yes and some delicious snicker doodles. I am sure I would mention that I so enjoy your company! Hope to actually chat with you all soon.

RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    And I want to sell you a bridge too!!!!
    I know...doncha just LOVE the "new and improved"chatroom??? Reminds me of new and improved Cat Food~ exactly who tests those things???!!!

Ok...per Dana's request~ email the web master with day and time that you couldn't get in~ it's supposed to help. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    chenheart said:

And I want to sell you a bridge too!!!!
    I know...doncha just LOVE the "new and improved"chatroom??? Reminds me of new and improved Cat Food~ exactly who tests those things???!!!

Ok...per Dana's request~ email the web master with day and time that you couldn't get in~ it's supposed to help. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Ok Claudia, I sent my email
    Ok Claudia, I sent my email complaining about the chat and stating all the times I've tried to get on. Does it really help? I don't see any improvement. Hopefully, I will one day soon. You know I can do away with a lot of bad habits but can't give up my chat room. Hope it's up and running soon. I miss you guys, Love ya, Lili
  • roxanne53
    roxanne53 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    down again.
    It is still down and it is Monday morning.
    I am wondering what is going on with this new chat software/hardware?
    Hope it gets up soon.
    roxanne53