elvisfans_tcb Member Posts: 8
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
testing....J

Comments

• elvisfans_tcb
    elvisfans_tcb Member Posts: 8
    Options
    metastatic sigmoid tumor
    hello, we are new to this site. I was just diagnosed and look forward to swapping stories I guess. My wife is a survivor of head and neck. Talk 2 u later. J
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options

metastatic sigmoid tumor
    hello, we are new to this site. I was just diagnosed and look forward to swapping stories I guess. My wife is a survivor of head and neck. Talk 2 u later. J

Here for everything from A to Z
    J,
    We are a bunch that are as open as anyone could be. We share stories to listen, to help, to restore good feelings and hope, and everything in between. You have come to a place where you will be comfortable. We all have stories and we all have opinions and also lots of great information to share that makes these types of journeys as easy as they can possibly be. Please you and your wife be as open as you want , we are here for a reason and that is to support each other in this battle. We laugh,cry,listen,and share to help each other as much as possible. Any questions at all just fire away and someone here will have the answer, guaranteed.....Good Luck and God Bless you both......
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to the site.I know you'll find lots of helpful info and good people. Let us know how we can help you!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

metastatic sigmoid tumor

Metastic sigmoid tumor
    Hi J! Welcome to the club you really didn't want to belong to... but now that you are here, you are going to find that it is the best place to feel sane in a world that has been turned upside down!

Do tell us a bit more about you and your diagnosis. Your subject line said "metastatic sigmoid tumour"... so I take it that a tumour was found in your sigmoid colon and that it has metastacized... do you know where it's spread? I'm sure you will be getting oodles of information from your surgeon and oncologist... to the point your head may feel like it's swimming. So do feel free to post any questions, fears, concerns or anything else that you would like to get opinions or hear similar stories and how we all dealt with it (or are continuing to deal with it).

We look forward to hearing more from you!!

Hugggggs,

Cheryl
  • Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261
    Options

metastatic sigmoid tumor

Welcome J
    Welcome, I am fairly new myself, had a Colonoscopy in Sept. found Cancer, Right Hemi-Colectomy on Oct. 15 and still healing due to a wound issue from a complicated surgery. I'll share whatever I can, so far I am getting ready for Chemo but not yet started, had the Port placed but waiting to be cleared from the surgeon.

I think the mixture of those seasoned by some time in the battle and those similarly new to the battle makes this site helpful. You'll get straight info here and I find that very helpful. Sorry you have to join us but this is the right place if you have colon or rectal cancer.

Welcome again,

Mike