husband lost his battle

liverpoolgirl
liverpoolgirl Member Posts: 44 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Even though I did not post very often, I thought I would today. I have been a lurker for just over 6 years on this site, and posted a couple of times. My Husband and Hero Hayes lost his battle October 26th, quietly at home, a fighter until the end. I miss him so very much, he was truely my hero.

I have a question, I have quite a lot of ostomy supplies that I would like to donate. I live in Northern Ca about 30 miles norht of San Francisco, if you know of somewhere in that area, it would be good to know.

Comments

• chynabear
    chynabear Member Posts: 481 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is very generous of you to think of donating supplies to other. I'm sure others will respond with better information than I have. I just wanted to offer you my condolences.

Please know that even though your husband has passed, you are always welcome to this site to vent, talk, or grieve... whatever you need.

You and your family and friends and everyone touched by your husbands passing are in my prayers.

*HUGS*

Tricia
  • msccolon
    msccolon Member Posts: 1,917 Member
    I am so sorry for your loss!
    I am so sorry to hear you lost your husband. I hope it comforts you to know that he did fight as hard as he could! I would imagine his ostomy nurse would have a suggestion of how to donate those supplies! Be strong and I pray that God comforts you now and in the future.
    mary
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    You Have My Sympathy
    I am so sorry for your loss. This disease brings such sadness and loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you try to adjust to this new life. God Bless you and your family.

Faith
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    My prayers are with you.
    Hi,
    I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry that you have lost your husband to this disease. He is at peace now.. Audrey.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    so very sorry
    I was so sorry when I saw your post. You must be going through so many emotions right now. Please know that, even though we haven't met, you and your husband belong to this family, and we share your loss. I'll be praying for you.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876 Member
    So Sorry
    I am so sorry for your loss. Be proud of his AND your heroism during the fight. Our prayers are with you.

Hugs,
    Kirsten
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Strength!
    I am so sorry to learn of your husband's passing. He was blessed to have you as his wife and advocate. Sending you comfort and strength to get through the difficult days ahead.

Hugs,

Kay