A Blast From the Past

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
FYI~ I spoke with Dana a few weeks ago, and mentioned how disconcerting it is to have posts from 2003-20003, etc pop up and have us respond to them as if they are new postings. She said that because all of our original posts exist ( prior to the CSN "face-lift") that if anyone scrolls and finds a topic they are interested in, and responds to it...Presto! They move to the top of the page!!!

Hugs,
Claudia

Comments

• TammyLouBob
    TammyLouBob Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Oops!

Tammy Lou
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Yeah, I had to take a double
    Yeah, I had to take a double take when the month is the same. Almost missed the year except I didn't recognise the person.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    So Dana is still around?
    So Dana is still around? Where is she and why hasn't she been on with us. Would love to talk to her again and maybe organize a breast chat like we used to have. Hugs, Lili
  • chenheart
    Options

So Dana is still around?
    So Dana is still around? Where is she and why hasn't she been on with us. Would love to talk to her again and maybe organize a breast chat like we used to have. Hugs, Lili

Calling CSN Dana! Calling CSN Dana!
    Yes, Lili, Dana is still around! I have an idea she may even read these posts! LOL So, I told her we all miss her, and wonder why we don't see her in chat or on the boards...she said something about not wanting to "intrude" on our time/space/posts. I say NONSENSE! Dana---this is for you~ you are not "just" staff of CSN, but a friend to many of us, and hello! A Breast Cancer Survivor!!!!! You belong here as much as we do, and honestly, I dare say we could have used you in here for the past few weeks!!!! So, when can we expect to see your postings? and when does BC chat start again? I forget! :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • CSN Dana
    CSN Dana Member Posts: 1
    Options
    chenheart said:

Calling CSN Dana! Calling CSN Dana!
    Yes, Lili, Dana is still around! I have an idea she may even read these posts! LOL So, I told her we all miss her, and wonder why we don't see her in chat or on the boards...she said something about not wanting to "intrude" on our time/space/posts. I say NONSENSE! Dana---this is for you~ you are not "just" staff of CSN, but a friend to many of us, and hello! A Breast Cancer Survivor!!!!! You belong here as much as we do, and honestly, I dare say we could have used you in here for the past few weeks!!!! So, when can we expect to see your postings? and when does BC chat start again? I forget! :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia

Hello Everyone!
    Hello everyone!

As you know, we are still working to resolve issues with chat, such as booting. Once we are able to stabilize chat, we'll look at resuming the breast cancer chats. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Dana
  • chenheart
    Options
    CSN Dana said:

Hello Everyone!
    Hello everyone!

As you know, we are still working to resolve issues with chat, such as booting. Once we are able to stabilize chat, we'll look at resuming the breast cancer chats. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Dana

Hi Dana!!!!!!
    Dana~

How wonderful to see your name posted~ "welcome home", tho you didn't actually go anywhere! Thanks for your on-going hard work!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    CSN Dana said:

Hello Everyone!
    Hello everyone!

Dana

Hewy Dana, we've missed
    Hewy Dana, we've missed seeing you around. Please stop in to chat with us every now and then. I'm so glad you are still here with us. Hugs, Lili