Time to start over.

Options

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    ohilly said:

starting over
    I'd be happy to start over, but I don't feel like I'm 'finished' yet! After my nipple reconstruction is all done and I have all my hair back, maybe then I'll feel this way. I just want my life back. But my heart is with all of you. We're in this fight together. Ohilly

Ohilly, whenever you are
    Ohilly, whenever you are ready to start over we are here for you. With hair or without, with new boobs or not, with nipples or without. WE love everyone here. Hugs, Lili
  • sylva
    sylva Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Yes, we are all in the same
    Yes, we are all in the same boat. We didn't buy the ticket, we just won it. I always say: I won the lottery but no the one I was expecting.... Hugs, Silvana
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    In the dark, but count me in......
    Just returned from vacation and I didn't have access to a computer. But, when I came home, I did pick up on something not so positive going on with the posts. I'm glad whatever it was, is over. Plus, I love you all and if you guys are starting over, I'm with you -- so count me. I'm a card carrying member of this great group. Hugs, Marilynn
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Ooops!
    Somehow, I hit the button twice. Sorry.
  • artizan
    artizan Member Posts: 59
    Options
    Here to support.....and for the support
    Count me in!
    Sheila
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    I'm in
    Count me in
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I was hoping some of the new
    I was hoping some of the new guests to our site would start over, too. Olive branch anyone? We truly want to be friends. It has been very uplifting to see all your names. love! Joyce
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

I was hoping some of the new guests to our site would start over, too. Olive branch anyone? We truly want to be friends. It has been very uplifting to see all your names. love! Joyce

Olive You
    I was thinking the same thing, Joyce...we have had so many new ones post, it would be great to truly bond with all of the Sister-Brotherhood of the Traveling Mammograms. This is a great time of the year for Olive Branches~ I would love to hold a branch out and have someone whose feeling I may have hurt ( albeit unintentionally) take it from me. Please?

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • dorothyt
    dorothyt Member Posts: 103
    Options

Count me in. I'm more than
    Count me in. I'm more than willing to start over.
  • melinda413
    melinda413 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    dorothyt said:

Count me in. I'm more than
    Count me in. I'm more than willing to start over.

I'm one of the new ones
    and i'm in.
  • Joycelouise
    Options

I'm one of the new ones
    and i'm in.

Smiles!
    and hugs, love Joyce
  • young_one
    young_one Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Hmmm...
    I am trying.

So, I guess I'm in.

Unless, of course, I get voted out.

That's a joke. You really need smileys over here. How do you convey "funny" in your posts?
  • NorcalJ
    NorcalJ Member Posts: 187
    Options
    young_one said:

Hmmm...
    I am trying.

So, I guess I'm in.

That's a joke. You really need smileys over here. How do you convey "funny" in your posts?

"Funnies"
    I'd love to use smileys too, but baring that, I like LOL, ROFL, or sometimes even (gasp) LMAO. ;>}
  • chenheart
    Options
    young_one said:

Hmmm...
    I am trying.

So, I guess I'm in.

Rodney King
    You have hit that proverbial nail on the head so hard!!! OMG~ half of my waking life lately is saying "if only"... as in: If only I had been able to convey my message better, if only so-and-so had read THIS in my post and not THAT, if only they could read my smiles, or my sarcasm, or my silliness, or my empathy, if only , if only, if only!!!

We are indeed Survivors~ way more than those vying for a million dollars by being cut-throat competitors on TV ever could hope to be...so no, you are NOT getting voted off of this island!

Thanks for taking the Olive Branch; may Peace truly be with all of us. Or, as Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along"???? Ok~ I need a smiley now too! This is all I know to do :-)

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    Options
    NorcalJ said:

"Funnies"
    I'd love to use smileys too, but baring that, I like LOL, ROFL, or sometimes even (gasp) LMAO. ;>}

LMAO...I wish!
    I have indeed LOL...I tried ROFL, but it is way tooo hard to get up again, and lastly, no matter how hard I attempt the LMAO~ when I turn around and look, it's still there!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Joycelouise
    Options
    chenheart said:

LMAO...I wish!
    I have indeed LOL...I tried ROFL, but it is way tooo hard to get up again, and lastly, no matter how hard I attempt the LMAO~ when I turn around and look, it's still there!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

LOL, ROFL, and LMAO but best
    LOL, ROFL, and LMAO but best of all smiling cuz I am so glad to be a family. WF's all around! (warm fuzzies) love, Joyce
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

LOL, ROFL, and LMAO but best
    LOL, ROFL, and LMAO but best of all smiling cuz I am so glad to be a family. WF's all around! (warm fuzzies) love, Joyce

Am I glad this issue got
    Am I glad this issue got resolved. To the newbies, welcome, and may we put our best foot forward. This board is suppose to be one of hope, understanding, fellowship, friendship and especially forgiveness. I am very glad we ALL took that olive branch. Hugs, Lili
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Am I glad this issue got
    Am I glad this issue got resolved. To the newbies, welcome, and may we put our best foot forward. This board is suppose to be one of hope, understanding, fellowship, friendship and especially forgiveness. I am very glad we ALL took that olive branch. Hugs, Lili

Im in
    newbie here, Love ya all! Julia
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

Am I glad this issue got

OLIVE BRANCH
    I am waving my olive branch over my head like a CRAZY LADY! So glad we are all here for each other, it means a great deal to me! You all are so supportive, ahhhh HUGS!!!!

RE
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Love to!
    Need to!
    Thanks

Love to!

Need to!

Thanks Joyce ;)

jan