Chat-Drat

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
CSN Dana asked me to PLEASE tell any and all of who who asre having trouble getting into the chatroom to send an email to the webmaster being specific as to date, time, etc. This is supposed to help~ but being a techno-virgin, I have NO IDEA why or how this is beneficial!

Message delivered, my conscience is clear...ahhhhhhhhh!

Hugs,
Claudia

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    A techno- WHAT????????
    You made me laugh so hard, I almost had an accident!!!!

Tip: If someone offers to mess with your 'game port', decline unless you know him well!!!

ROFL!

Hugs, Kathi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    KathiM said:

A techno- WHAT????????
    You made me laugh so hard, I almost had an accident!!!!

Tip: If someone offers to mess with your 'game port', decline unless you know him well!!!

ROFL!

Hugs, Kathi

So Happy to have you laugh at my expense!!!!
    Well, I knew I wasn't a techno-phile or a techno-phobe....I was simply stumped as to WHY it matters what time it is when we can't get into the chatroom! If it's noon in Calif, it's 3 PM in New York, and not only is it Tomorrow in Australia, it's heading towards Summertime!!! So, I figured I can still be virginal, or at the very least in-experienced about SOMETHING!!!

Leave it to you ....I feel so ashamed!
    Hugs,
    Claudia, aka The 59 Year old Virgin

PS...What's a game port, anyway????? hahahahahah
  • ninjamom
    ninjamom Member Posts: 142
    Options
    chenheart said:

Well, I knew I wasn't a techno-phile or a techno-phobe....I was simply stumped as to WHY it matters what time it is when we can't get into the chatroom! If it's noon in Calif, it's 3 PM in New York, and not only is it Tomorrow in Australia, it's heading towards Summertime!!! So, I figured I can still be virginal, or at the very least in-experienced about SOMETHING!!!

Hugs,

And my husband wonders why I
    And my husband wonders why I have so much fun reading your posts.

Oh yeah!! I also don't know what a game port is.

Patty
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    ninjamom said:

And my husband wonders why I
    And my husband wonders why I have so much fun reading your posts.

Oh yeah!! I also don't know what a game port is.

Patty

I don't know what a game
    I don't know what a game port is either, but if there is something funner to do with a port than get chemo....I am all for it!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,

A note from the nerd....rofl!
    ...and, BTW, it's next Tuesday in China!!!

A game port was a device on a computer that you used to plug things into to play games on the computer..I forgot (53 year old nerd here) that they have been replaced with USB ports...

I used to have 2 t-shirts...got them at a computer fair...just to show nerd humor....

(PLEASE stop reading if you can't have gentle off-color humor)

One had a pic of a floppy disk over each boob...."QUALITY FLOPPIES" written below.

The other..."Let me put my hard drive into your game port".

Appologies if I offended...I wore the first, my hubby (also a nerd) wore the other out in public (ahhhhh, innocence lost....)

Hugs, Kathi
  • Irishwhispers
    Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
    Options
    KathiM said:

A game port was a device on a computer that you used to plug things into to play games on the computer..I forgot (53 year old nerd here) that they have been replaced with USB ports...

I used to have 2 t-shirts...got them at a computer fair...just to show nerd humor....

One had a pic of a floppy disk over each boob...."QUALITY FLOPPIES" written below.

Appologies if I offended...I wore the first, my hubby (also a nerd) wore the other out in public (ahhhhh, innocence lost....)

Hugs, Kathi

Just goes to show....
    I am beyond corrupted... LOL Kathi.. I knew right away !!!
    I once was sweet and innocent... then ... well...
    never mind... LLLLLLLLOL
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

Just goes to show....
    and I clicked on Post a comment twice..omg.. by accident...
    MY STARS!!!!!!

I think I am a little bit..Jonesin for chat... twitchy fingers and all!
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options

Just goes to show....
    and I clicked on Post a comment twice..omg.. by accident...
    MY STARS!!!!!!

I think I am a little bit..Jonesin for chat... twitchy fingers and all!

STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!
    U R KILLIN' ME! LOOOOOOOL
  • Ray002
    Ray002 Member Posts: 39
    Options
    wow Claudia
    Am I happy I am not the only virgin here.........
  • CHERYL 4
    CHERYL 4 Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ray002 said:

wow Claudia
    Am I happy I am not the only virgin here.........

virgin
    i once was a virgin but i drifted lol
  • mjfromtx
    mjfromtx Member Posts: 49
    Options
    CHERYL 4 said:

virgin

no chat here, no game ports either
    So it sounds like the chat is down. I'll go tell the webmaster I guess. How long has it been down? Sorry haven't been here much. Chemo kicking my butt this time around. They are changing a bunch of stuff around to help. Sorry don't have clue about any game ports or whatever the other ports you were talking about. I know what a keyboard is and a mouse though! Would that get me into computer 101 class???? Hope to see you on the chats soon:) I am on round 3 of chemo (yesterday) Halfway done!!!!! MJ
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    CHERYL 4 said:

virgin

Don't you mean that...
    you slid down the pole... Cher? and with a riding lawnmower to boot?? I would say.... Yeah you drifted alright!!!

Hahaha!! Gotcha!

~T~
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    mjfromtx said:

no chat here, no game ports either
    So it sounds like the chat is down. I'll go tell the webmaster I guess. How long has it been down? Sorry haven't been here much. Chemo kicking my butt this time around. They are changing a bunch of stuff around to help. Sorry don't have clue about any game ports or whatever the other ports you were talking about. I know what a keyboard is and a mouse though! Would that get me into computer 101 class???? Hope to see you on the chats soon:) I am on round 3 of chemo (yesterday) Halfway done!!!!! MJ

Hang in there!!
    We Missssss you !!!
    ..and yes Chat has been down since Sunday ... Others have let them know but, it is still down... sighhssssss

Hoooraaaaaaaaaayyy!!! @ the halfway point Girlfriend!!! Just sorry its being such a brute to you!!!

Hang in there!!!
    Bunches of hugs!!!

~T~
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    I have been trying to catch
    I have been trying to catch up on all the postings and you guys are cracking me up. Love, Lili