Ummmm wheres our Chatroom Bungalow

Options
Irishwhispers
Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Is anyone else having problems getting into the Bungalow today?

Could be just me.... LOL Would not surprise me! *Smiles*

I miss everyone!! Hope to chat soon

Hugs

Trish

Comments

• cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Yep!
    I tried just now to join the chat room, but a little pop up window came up and said something like the digital id was unspecified. That may not have been exactly it, but the long and the short of it was that I also didn't get in. Maybe another time!

C. Abbott
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    cabbott said:

Yep!
    I tried just now to join the chat room, but a little pop up window came up and said something like the digital id was unspecified. That may not have been exactly it, but the long and the short of it was that I also didn't get in. Maybe another time!

C. Abbott

I think there are left over gremlins
    from holloween that got into the mix ... so to speak
    but thanbk you for the reply, I have gotten several emails asking me if I knew if chat was down!

Have a wonderful evening

Trish
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    AWWW I NEED MY CHAT BUDDIES
    Hi Trish,

Yup, I have tried twice and got the same result, no chattin for us! Have a great Monday!

RE
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    RE said:

AWWW I NEED MY CHAT BUDDIES
    Hi Trish,

Yup, I have tried twice and got the same result, no chattin for us! Have a great Monday!

RE

I miss ebbbbbyyyybuddyyy
    I did send a note to CSN Feedback... dunno if that is the right place to let them know .. but, I sure miss ebbybudddyyyy
    Lots od love n hugs to all!!

~T~
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

I miss ebbbbbyyyybuddyyy
    I did send a note to CSN Feedback... dunno if that is the right place to let them know .. but, I sure miss ebbybudddyyyy
    Lots od love n hugs to all!!

~T~

Chat Down...again! Or is that Still?
    I sent feedback too...seems pointless. I mean really, how come they don't already know the site is down?????? If this were the 80's ( or was it the 90's???) I would say "Whatever"!!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Irishwhispers
    Options
    chenheart said:

Chat Down...again! Or is that Still?
    I sent feedback too...seems pointless. I mean really, how come they don't already know the site is down?????? If this were the 80's ( or was it the 90's???) I would say "Whatever"!!!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

that would be
    S T I L L
  • mjfromtx
    mjfromtx Member Posts: 49
    Options

that would be
    S T I L L

and this am too
    Hi everyone! Miss all you too! Been too sick to get on sooner. Tried this morning Nov 4th at 8am CST I couldnt get in and got that same pop up box about the digital ID thingy. Sent a message to Feedback also. Do those go to electronic 'dead mail' or what??? Tried anyway. On round three of Chemo yesterday. They changed a bunch of stuff to help me not get so sick. Third time is the charm. This one's gonna work good. Go for fluids every day this week so I don't 'bottom out' and get so exhausted. At least that is the plan. Hope to see everyone in chat soon. I'll try and sign in if I am up to it in the next few days. Take care everyone!! Miss all of you! MJ