good mornig i started my arimidex

Options
kevindee
kevindee Member Posts: 72
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
i finally decided to take my pill. i started it 3days ago. i really struggled with this. no side effects so far. thanks to all who talked to me about this. i prayed over this lil pill too. he's a good god. too young and scared. i know the feeling plz talk to the lord. he's the way maker no matter what. i know its not easy believe me. just try to mustard up evey bit of faith you have. that goes to all of us, ive lose two childern in the last 3 and a half yrs. my son 3 yrs ago 22yrs my only baby girl 3 weeks ago. on top of this. now my husband and i might get back together but if we do i'll loss my small ssi check and posible benefits. he's on ssd and they said thats to much. but im trying hard not to wig out. so many struggles . oh also pray for me to find a cheat home, my son and his wife want me to move on now. they said since my treatment is over i need to get out on my own. oct 3 was my last rad day. im raising a 15yr old granddau. still i hang on to gods holy hand he's my only hope. i pray he's yours too. love deedee

Comments

• ninjamom
    ninjamom Member Posts: 142
    Options
    Deedee,
    I'm glad you started

Deedee,

I'm glad you started taking arimidex. I started mine 1 week ago, and so far I feel ok.
    I will be praying for you, for you to find a new home and for the Lord to give you strength so you can continue raising your granddaughter. I wish you the best.

Patty
  • kevindee
    kevindee Member Posts: 72
    Options
    ninjamom said:

Deedee,
    I'm glad you started

Deedee,

I'm glad you started taking arimidex. I started mine 1 week ago, and so far I feel ok.
    I will be praying for you, for you to find a new home and for the Lord to give you strength so you can continue raising your granddaughter. I wish you the best.

Patty

thank you
    thanks patty. are you born again in christ jesus? what stage was the cancer they found in you? i dont like to said your cancer it makes it sound like i'm claiming it. it is an aflection not sent by god. proverds 18:21. oh by the way your kids are pretty cute. love deedee
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Thanks deedee...
    for putting your faith right out there in front of everything else. God is good and I pray he will continue to bless you and your family through and beyond all your struggles.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    MEDS
    Hey there Deedee,

I am so pleased to hear you have started your meds, I know this was a bit scary for you. I am sorry for all the struggles that have befallen you and I will continue to keep you in my prayers. My best to you.

Exodus 14:14 (New International Version)
    14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

RE
  • dorothyt
    dorothyt Member Posts: 103
    Options
    RE said:

MEDS
    Hey there Deedee,

I am so pleased to hear you have started your meds, I know this was a bit scary for you. I am sorry for all the struggles that have befallen you and I will continue to keep you in my prayers. My best to you.

Exodus 14:14 (New International Version)
    14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

RE

Deedee glad to hear that you
    Deedee glad to hear that you started taking your pills, I haven't had any problems and it's been four months. I believe in God and I know he will make away for you . All you have to do is ask. I will keep you in my prayers also. I know how hard it is, I was working two jobs before my surgery and right now I'm not working . But because of Gods grace and his mercy I'm OK. Sometimes Our family will turn us away when we need them the most. Aren't you glad that the Lord is always there for us. Keep praying.