Halloween

Options
Marcia527
Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just love Halloween. It's the only holiday that you don't have to fix a meal and clean the house! And you get to eat lots of candy! And you get to dress up in costumes and no one thinks you're strange!

Happy Halloween to all! I'm so excited I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post this!!!! I'll be sitting on the porch handing out the candy. I can't wait. Boo to all of you!!!

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Thanks Marcia and Happy
    Thanks Marcia and Happy Holloween to you too. I love to see all the kids come up to my porch, they all look so cute. I have tons of candy to give out and of course to eat a little too. Have fun tomorrow. Hugs, Lili
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Boo to you too!
    I just love this time of year with the crisp cool weather and all the beautiful fall colors.

I probably wont have any trick or treaters (live too far back from main road). Gee wonder what I can do with all that candy?

Happy Halloween to all and to all a good scare! lol
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU!
    Right you are, I love seeing all the kids in their costumes. We decorated pumpkins last night with the grandkids, it was a ton of fun! Hope your Halloween is SCARY FUN!

RE
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    AND there is the Great Pumpkin!!!
    He rises out of the pumpkin patch on Halloween, and flies around giving toys to all the good little girls and boys....

(MAN! I watch too many Peanuts specials, I REALLY should get a life!!!!)

Happy spooks' day!

Hugs, Kathi
  • kbc4869
    kbc4869 Member Posts: 159
    Options
    Boo!
    I love Halloween, too. Think I'm going to dress up as a witch. Wait a minute . . . I AM a witch! Har, har. Hee, hee!

Just uploaded new pix of Katey in her Halloween costume (Jasmine from Alladin). Not sure how long it takes to post -- think the CSNers approve pixs before they go up? Oh, well. If it shows up, enjoy! If not, it will post eventually.

Love,
    Kim

p.s. BTW, I do my first Road to Recovery patient drive next Friday. My lady is going to her first Radiation TX. I'll let you all know how it goes!
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    kbc4869 said:

Boo!
    I love Halloween, too. Think I'm going to dress up as a witch. Wait a minute . . . I AM a witch! Har, har. Hee, hee!

Just uploaded new pix of Katey in her Halloween costume (Jasmine from Alladin). Not sure how long it takes to post -- think the CSNers approve pixs before they go up? Oh, well. If it shows up, enjoy! If not, it will post eventually.

Love,
    Kim

p.s. BTW, I do my first Road to Recovery patient drive next Friday. My lady is going to her first Radiation TX. I'll let you all know how it goes!

Picture up and smiling and
    Picture up and smiling and Katey looks cuter than a pumpkin! Congratultions on the good work you are doing with Road to Recovery. I feel like anyone who has you drive them should feel like they are getting picked up by a movie star. What a gift you have to give! love, JOyce
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    kbc4869 said:

Boo!

Love,
    Kim

Trick Or Treat
    I decorated too....this is such a fun day! The picture you posted is simply fabulous....thanks so much for posting it, it made my evening. And it will no doubt make me happy in the morning as well!

Thank you for driving! I used the Road To Recovery drivers during radiation and you have no idea how much I appreciated them. A blessing beyond measure, to be sure. Your passengers will be happy that you are taking them to what will hopfully be the end of cancer treatment.

Hugs,
    Claudia