Got it!

Options
tootsie1
tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Today I received my lovely healing bag. So beautiful and so meaningful! Kay, I adore it, and I thank you so much. And blue is my favorite color! I'll write you a proper thank you note after my grandson's Halloween needs are met. *grins* I'm up to my elbows in preparations for his class party.

With love,
Gail

Comments

• dixchi
    dixchi Member Posts: 431
    Options
    Thanks So Much
    What a wonderful morale boost my blue bag with the "Believe" stone, star, angel and
    butterfly is......thank you so much Kay......I can just feel the power of healing
    each time I open the bag and take out an object.and the warmth and caring coming for
    you as well.
  • Glv49
    Glv49 Member Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kay
    I received the healing bags today for my husband and myself.. thank you soooo much.. I will take mine with me to every scan, and blood work. My husband put his in his pocket and will take to chemo every other week.. I just think that you are an amazing person to have made these bags.. and you are truly blessed! God will continue to bless you for years to come, I am sure.. thank you again, and you will be getting a card from me soon.

Love,
    Gail
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Glv49 said:

Thanks Kay
    I received the healing bags today for my husband and myself.. thank you soooo much.. I will take mine with me to every scan, and blood work. My husband put his in his pocket and will take to chemo every other week.. I just think that you are an amazing person to have made these bags.. and you are truly blessed! God will continue to bless you for years to come, I am sure.. thank you again, and you will be getting a card from me soon.

Love,
    Gail

Love your name!
    Hi,Gail!

Love your name! *smiles*

Gail
  • rrob
    rrob Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Healing Bag
    Kay, I hope you realize how special you and your healing bags are! I had a rough weekend, having started back to graduate school to finish the semester I had to stop after my diagnosis and surgery at the end of last October. I've been tired and I guess subconsciously the anniversary sneaked up and did a number on me. I was leaving for school, but checked the mail on the way out. There was my bag and it immediately lifted my spirits! I took it to school with me as a reminder of my blessings--I'm still here a year later, I'm NED, and there are wonderful people like you! Thanks again.

Rebecca