CSN Dana and all

Options
Joycelouise
Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
You know, I have to admit it. The new format on this board (after having some months to get used to it) is fabulous. Funny how change is hard to deal with, especially change of something you love. But I do love it MORE now. In the old days I used to pull up the posts, wondering if I had read the latest, unable to remember how many responses there had been. And lets not even mention the old little typing box and the need to preview message, then edit, then preview. Not any more! And the pictures feel more personable. Are you reading, CSN Dana? Thank you!!! love, Joyce

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Updated site
    Joyce, I quite agree....I LOVE the pictures next to the posts they are wonderful. The changes were hard to deal with but are greatly appreciated.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Boards
    What old discussion boards???? They haven't always been like this?! :-) I am finally happy as well...though I must admit I was shocked to see one of my posts dated Oct 11 1969 ~ I didn't know I had been a Survivor for that long~ perhaps I was surviving the last throes of my teenaged hippie-wanna-be ways and didn't know it!!

Now, if only our old saved emails ( mine dating back to 2003, which include sentimental letters from some who have since lost their battle)would get mirgated back to us, as promised. I think we ALL need to be the proverbial squeeky wheel...the webmasters probably have my emails to them on "auto delete" as I seems to inquire regularly about the status of our old mail. Any takers????

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Boards
    What old discussion boards???? They haven't always been like this?! :-) I am finally happy as well...though I must admit I was shocked to see one of my posts dated Oct 11 1969 ~ I didn't know I had been a Survivor for that long~ perhaps I was surviving the last throes of my teenaged hippie-wanna-be ways and didn't know it!!

Now, if only our old saved emails ( mine dating back to 2003, which include sentimental letters from some who have since lost their battle)would get mirgated back to us, as promised. I think we ALL need to be the proverbial squeeky wheel...the webmasters probably have my emails to them on "auto delete" as I seems to inquire regularly about the status of our old mail. Any takers????

Hugs,
    Claudia

I agree!
    I came back from Holland to find the boards changed....and like it!

But, I,too, had e-mails I would like to have...many I saved from people that are no longer here....sigh...

Hugs, Kathi
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    change
    I joined in 2006 and found the old message board too difficult to follow so didn't post. I also tried the chat room once and found I felt I was intruding. So I didn't use this website often. Now since it changed I have an easier time following. I've been posting at the ACS website much longer but like this one since it changed much better. I have noticed that there isn't much 'traffic' on the other site.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

change
    I joined in 2006 and found the old message board too difficult to follow so didn't post. I also tried the chat room once and found I felt I was intruding. So I didn't use this website often. Now since it changed I have an easier time following. I've been posting at the ACS website much longer but like this one since it changed much better. I have noticed that there isn't much 'traffic' on the other site.

Marcia, please don't feel
    Marcia, please don't feel you are intruding in chat. I know it's difficult in the beginning until you know everyone but they really are very nice people there. Come visit us again and I'll introduce you to everyone. Hugs, Lili
  • ninjamom
    ninjamom Member Posts: 142
    Options
    I have gotten used to it as
    I have gotten used to it as well, Now all I have to do is figure out how to change pictures and e-mail. I'm hoping to change pictures soon as I now have more hair, the grandkids are bigger and my little grandson is almost crawling and still has no hair.