Remembering Nanuk (Bud)

scouty
scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
One year ago tomorrow we lost our dear friend Bud. I think of him so much and miss him all the time. Below is a wonderful video tribute that our own Lisa Rose put together. It captures Bud and all the things I love/loved about him and hope you all do too.

In Remembrance Of Bud Martin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQAq06Q8c2Q

Hey Darling Bud,

We're off to San Fran next week for CP6 and know you will be there with us as we celebrate life and remember you as we do.

Love, Lisa P.

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Sending up my hugs....
    ....to you, dear Bud....it's hard to believe it's been a year....

I'm off to Turkey next week, so I will be lifting a glass to all you semi-colons in the 'City by the Bay'!

Hugs, Kathi
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241
    What is CP 6?
    You mentioned going to SF for CP 6. Is that the colonpalooza I read about somewhere? I'd love to go next time, but having just got home from the hospital and resection today, it sure won't be this year. Please tell me more or point me to a web site about it. Thanks.
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272 Member
    Today!
    Thanks, Lisa, for the reminder. Bud's compassion and kindness will never be forgotten. I still can picture him in my backyard at CP 3 with a smile on his face.

Love,

Kay
  • pink05
    pink05 Member Posts: 550
    Wow,
    I can't believe it's

Wow,

I can't believe it's already been a year since Bud's passing. I think of him often and miss seeing his posts on the board. This board isn't the same without him and some of our other friends we have lost this past year.

Thank you, Lisa for helping us to remember our friend.

God bless,

-Lee-
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Bud, my friend
    Thank you Lisa for the reminder.

To have met Bud was a blessing indeed. He was so gentle and loving. I will be forever touched that he drove 600 miles so we could meet face to face when y'all were meeting in Texas. That is a true friend. We shared so much, and my life is better for it.

I miss him and forever hold him close in my heart.

peace, emily