JUST A NOTE

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello Ladies and Gents,

I cannot say I will never post to Jack's original post again as one should never say never cause you really never know. That said I thought I would just note that Jack is truly on a mission, I googled his name and he has posted to many, many sites declaring how ACS did him wrong by unjustly removing his post; honestly it could've just been a glitch. Anyway I am pretty sure since many he has posted to have declared him justified and praised his posts Young Jack will only continue to argue with us. I think we are feeding fuel to the fire of Jacks desire. Well, really that is all I had to say. Wishing all you loving, caring, kind, considerate survivors a marvelous weekend!

RE

Comments

• zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    I quite agree RE, and that
    I quite agree RE, and that is exactly why I have not responded to his posts. I have no quarrel with his right to state his agenda, but if he wants my sympathies, he needs to show a bit more compassion and respect for All of us here.
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    zahalene said:

I quite agree RE, and that
    I quite agree RE, and that is exactly why I have not responded to his posts. I have no quarrel with his right to state his agenda, but if he wants my sympathies, he needs to show a bit more compassion and respect for All of us here.

I agree
    Exactly!
  • Irishwhispers
    Irishwhispers Member Posts: 96
    Options
    Mybad.... :-)
    I know that I wasnt very nice to Jack, I tired... really I did..
    yet, like what you said RE that he is on a mission.., but even great intent, can go awry...

giggling ... even mine! I just get protective... wait, make that over protective. I am always working on that.

I am going to try and follow suite, and just let it be...

:-)

Lots of Love!!

Trish
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I agree. Some on this site
    I agree. Some on this site are older than me and some are younger. Honestly, I can't really think who goes in each category...it just doesn't matter. But I do know that the wisdom I find here, be it from years, perspective, heart, or any source is invaluable. Thank goodness for you all and your wisdom! love, Joyce
  • base61ball
    base61ball Member Posts: 125
    Options
    Voice of reason
    I agree RE - I tried to deflect the anger with reason but do not think that is what he needs. I hope he finds it. Anything we say will only make it worse.
  • horsegal
    horsegal Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Agreed! I don't care about
    Agreed! I don't care about the age, I came here to find other souls who understand this whole cancer thing! I love the 'feel goods' I get from reading the posts on this site from you all. It's nice to see the wonderful support that is given here - I'm glad I found it!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I wish he could channel that energy for good...
    Most people will back off from him, sadly. He would make such a passionate spokesperson, more the pity.

ANYWAY, from the OLDEST one HERE, I'm super happy we all ARE here!!!

Hugs, the old lady....Kathi
  • dorothyt
    dorothyt Member Posts: 103
    Options
    KathiM said:

I wish he could channel that energy for good...
    Most people will back off from him, sadly. He would make such a passionate spokesperson, more the pity.

ANYWAY, from the OLDEST one HERE, I'm super happy we all ARE here!!!

Hugs, the old lady....Kathi

Oh well. I guess I want be

Oh well. I guess I want be getting a respone from Jack. I love this site it has help me alot just to read some of the posts. By the way I'm the Postmenpausal lady.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Re, once again you've hit the nail on the head. I think we need to just ignore his postings so that maybe he will decide to go away. Thanks once again for your wisdom. Love, Lili
  • NorcalJ
    NorcalJ Member Posts: 187
    Options

Re, once again you've hit the nail on the head. I think we need to just ignore his postings so that maybe he will decide to go away. Thanks once again for your wisdom. Love, Lili

Agreed!
    I guess when I noticed that reason didn't work, the little devil on my shoulder made me get sarcastic---whoops, more fuel for the fire.

I much prefer the cyber hug posts, and of course the naked dancing (but just not in Turkey).

Here's to the warm fuzzies for everyone from everyone---even us old babes!