Last Treatment

Options
SpecialD
SpecialD Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I had my last treatment of chemo and I'm blessed. My last scan was clear. at first they found a spot and attempted a biopsy of the area, but just before the procedure I was informed that it was unsafe because the area had to much tissue and veins to perform a needle biopsy. The doctor asked my GYN Oncoligist to perform the procedure and could'nt find anything. I was finally informed that nothing was there and chemo treatments were no longer needed. OH HAPPY DAY!!!.

When I heard that news all I could say was thank you JESUS and GOD for healing my body and providing me with my little grandchildren for getting me through this.

It's the little things in life that has a big impact on it. I'm praying for all of you that are just begining or ending your treatment and diagnosis, may GOD keep you and heal you.

Love

SpecialD

Comments

• taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    Double congratulations
    Congratulations on finishing your chemo (yea!) AND on your all-clear scan and biopsy. Wonderful news -- thank you for sharing it with us all.

And if that cutie in the photo is one of your grandchildren, you certainly have a powerful reason for getting through the treatment, and for celebrating!

Best wishes,
    Tara
  • Madre
    Madre Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Happy Day for you!!! I just
    Happy Day for you!!! I just finished treatment too and it feels unreal. Enjoy your grandchildren, she is a cutie!!
    Prayers coming your way for continued NED!!! God is great isn't he.
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such good
    Congratulations on such good news!!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing!!!!
    NAKED HAPPY DANCE!!!

YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
    That's just fabulous! I'm very happy for you. Keep dancing!

Gail