Options
crazylady
crazylady Member Posts: 543 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi Everyone,

Help!

Since I am not very computer literate I cannot figure out how to e-mail anyone on the message board.

I would appreciate it if someone would give me instructions. I have a feeling its probably right in front of me, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thank You,
Jamie

Comments

• chynabear
    chynabear Member Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    1. Go to
    1. Go to http://acscsn.org

2. Enter your Log In information and Password

3. Look for the third column to the right... the "Connect and Communicate" column. This is also the same column you may be using to view these discussion boards. Here you will find your mailing options. The fourth link down in the list is "CSN Email". You can use this option to view new messages sent to you, view messages you have sent, and compose new messages.

If you would like to write someone a message, click on the "CSN Email" link mentioned above and then click on the "Write a new message" button. Fill out information and send.

If you need more help, let me know. Hope this helps.
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Options
    chynabear said:

1. Go to
    1. Go to http://acscsn.org

2. Enter your Log In information and Password

3. Look for the third column to the right... the "Connect and Communicate" column. This is also the same column you may be using to view these discussion boards. Here you will find your mailing options. The fourth link down in the list is "CSN Email". You can use this option to view new messages sent to you, view messages you have sent, and compose new messages.

If you would like to write someone a message, click on the "CSN Email" link mentioned above and then click on the "Write a new message" button. Fill out information and send.

If you need more help, let me know. Hope this helps.

email
    Or, if you look up at the top of the messages, there's a string that looks like:

CSN Home >> Cancer Specific >> Colorectal Cancer

If you click on the CSN Home, that will take you to the home page which then has the information that Chynabear mentions in Step 3.

Hope this helps :)

Huggggggs,

Cheryl