NAKED HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Options
KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My mammo center has the newest technology in machines....they've gone digital....so I got my results right then and there....

NO EVIDENCE of DISEASE!!!!! NED!!!!

I am SO naked dancing right now!!!!

BIG HUGS to all of my sisters!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS
    CONGRATULATIONS on your great news! You deserve to be cancer free! You are an amazing woman!You have been an inspiration to all of us! You are so knowledgeable, so kind! I envy you. You have helped so many of the ladies and gentlemen here.Thank you ! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Great News!
    Thanks for sharing! That's great news!

C. Abbott
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Good for you! My center has
    Good for you! My center has had the latest tech. for a while and I know what you mean---it is very helpful to not have to wait for results. Our breaast center even has MRI and the Docs can do biopsies on the spot with results in 24 hrs. When they found my tumor on a mammo they biopsied it then and there. It kind of sucked because I arrived for my mammo with plans to go to the mall right after and walked out 4 hrs later with the knowledge that I had breast cancer. Thank goodness for technology!
  • horsegal
    horsegal Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Glad to hear you got great
    Glad to hear you got great results! And no waiting! That's wonderful! Yes, you are an inspiration. You make me smile a lot with your posts! I'm gonna have to try that naked dancing thing! Best wishes, Fran
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Kathi, I am doing the happy
    Kathi, I am doing the happy naked dance for you too. What great news. Go out and celebrate. Hugs, Lili
  • phillis313
    phillis313 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Kathi, I am doing the happy
    Kathi, I am doing the happy naked dance for you too. What great news. Go out and celebrate. Hugs, Lili

So Happy for you!
    I'm so happy for you! I've read a lot of your posts too. You are an incredible lady, so positive and encouraging! Dance! Dance! Dance!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    WHOOPIE
    Nothing like hearing "No Evidence of Disease" to make ones day! HAPPY DANCE~HAPPY DANCE!!
    Congratulations, I am thrilled for you!

RE
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You
    I am so happy for you! You bring happiness to us all. Time for me to get naked and dance, too. love, Joyce
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I never could dance. Got no rhythm so I'll soul-dance for you. Happy, happy, joy, joy! :)
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Dance
    Hi Kathi and congrats

Your post reminded me of a saying I wanted to share with you (and everyone else).

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
    (naked if we want to)lol
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Jadie said:

Dance
    Hi Kathi and congrats

Your post reminded me of a saying I wanted to share with you (and everyone else).

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
    (naked if we want to)lol

LOL Jadie. I like that
    LOL Jadie. I like that saying. Thanks, Lili
  • muse23
    muse23 Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats
    I just read your good news. I am not on this board often, just updated.

I'm done with all treatments & surgeries that took 2 years.

I can understand why you'd Happy Dance Naked! Keep Going....everyday.
    Yippee! I'm dancing a little in solidarity :)
    Muse
  • kbc4869
    kbc4869 Member Posts: 159
    Options
    Yeah!
    Congrats, Kathi!

Just did a naked jig in the window for you. Scared the neighbors, but it was SOOOOO worth it!

Love,
    Kim
  • kit45
    kit45 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Congrats
    Congratulations to you and yes, happy naked dances galore!! Kit
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    YIPPEEEEE!!!!! Dance, Dance,
    YIPPEEEEE!!!!! Dance, Dance, Dance!!! I love the digital mammos, and especially the instant results! Good for you, sister~ you deserve all of your good news. Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    OUCH
    Oh Blast Gravity anyway!!! I was doing the Naked Happy Dance in your honor, and my Good Breast hit me in the knee cap and I'm probably going to need at least Physical Therapy if not a total knee replacement! May I send the bill to you, Kathi???? Love ya, girl! Whoooo hooooo!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • CHERYL 4
    CHERYL 4 Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

OUCH
    Oh Blast Gravity anyway!!! I was doing the Naked Happy Dance in your honor, and my Good Breast hit me in the knee cap and I'm probably going to need at least Physical Therapy if not a total knee replacement! May I send the bill to you, Kathi???? Love ya, girl! Whoooo hooooo!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

great news
    congrats kathi wish u many many more we deserve good news love n prayers