i knew

kevindee
kevindee Member Posts: 72
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
she had been born with a rare disease and was depressed almost all he rlife. started drinking to ease the pain and she got on drugs. she loved me she was my only girl. i lost my 22 tr old son 3 yrs ago to drugs. today is his birthday. she was so lonely she was on ativan i talk to her monday she had cancer of cervic when she was 24 and had evrything removed. she knew it spread to her colon brain and lung. she was scared no one to be there with her . she always in pain cuz of her hips she had hip surgery when 5 and again at 8. the corcenor say he was suprised she lived as long as she did. i knew my baby was ill but not that ill. she felt unloved .i was raising her dau. shes 15. becka oh becka i im so sorry. im going to see if i can get back to ohio now to be bby family. i dont know what these cancer drs will say and my heart dr. im suppose to start the arimidex next week.

Comments

• base61ball
    base61ball Member Posts: 125
    Family
    My heart goes out to you - hope you make it home to take care of things. The doctors may be able to coordinate with doctors in Ohio to continue your treatment.

My firm belief is God, family, work in that order. As long as that is straight things work out the way they are supposed to.

I'll be praying for you. Hugs.
  • kbc4869
    kbc4869 Member Posts: 159
    so sorry
    Dee -- I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you. I hope you are surrounded by people who you love and who love you now.

Kim
  • kevindee
    kevindee Member Posts: 72
    kbc4869 said:

so sorry
    Dee -- I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you. I hope you are surrounded by people who you love and who love you now.

Kim

kevindee
    thank you. i know this is a cancer site. i just wanted to talk. i will live to take care of granddau. shes 15. im raising her. stage three agressive. 8 node ppos. s cared arimidex next week. now this. i miss her
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Please accept my deepest
    Please accept my deepest condolences. I am so sorry. Please let us all help you in any way possible. Love to you, Joyce
  • ninjamom
    ninjamom Member Posts: 142
    I'm so sorry, I will be
    I'm so sorry, I will be praying for you and your family

Patty
  • ladydi1
    ladydi1 Member Posts: 120
    kevindee said:

kevindee
    thank you. i know this is a cancer site. i just wanted to talk. i will live to take care of granddau. shes 15. im raising her. stage three agressive. 8 node ppos. s cared arimidex next week. now this. i miss her

Granddaughter
    Dee:
    I too lost my daughter to drugs and have been raising my granddaughter who is 15, since she was a baby. Please take heart in the fact that the best part of your daughter lives on in your granddaughter. Be kind to yourself and surround yourself with loved ones and take comfort from friends and family. There was nothing more you could have done. My heart breaks for you and you are in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    ladydi1
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Dee you are in my prayers.
    Dee you are in my prayers. How difficult to go through the death of a child, but know that you are in our prayers and that your daughter lives on in your granddaughter. I am sure that you will be able to get very good care back home. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Hugs, Lili