pray for me

Options
kevindee
kevindee Member Posts: 72
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
plz pray for me i started 6 months ago i make myself sick because i ve prayed and prayed. but dont quit i dont want to die. im fighting with gods help. without him im nothing. does anyone else know this feeling

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Dee: What's going on Dee,
    Dee: What's going on Dee, why are you making yourself sick. I couldn't understand your post. You will be ok. Write back please. Hugs, Lili
  • kevindee
    kevindee Member Posts: 72
    Options

Dee: What's going on Dee,
    Dee: What's going on Dee, why are you making yourself sick. I couldn't understand your post. You will be ok. Write back please. Hugs, Lili

dont know
    lili. i dont know whats wrong i just keeep getting scared that it will come back. im scared of that pill. i have heart problems and sugar. i also started smoking 6 months ago. that alone makes me sick at myself. i smoked for 33 yrs and quit for maybe 6 months than started again. lili i believe in god and hell. i look like an old lady. lost alot of weight and my hair is gray now. i thank god it is coming back. thats nothing compared to the other stuff. i have had this fear thing since my baby son died in 05. he was 22yrs old. im going tommaro to a church outing. its 2 hrs away. i dont do anything any more. im even afraid to drive. riding with pastors wife. it is just so overwhelming.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    PRAYER
    Hi Kevindee,

I will pray that God give you strength and peace as i am not sure what you need. Any form of cancer at any stage is frightening. God hears your prayers.

RE
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    kevindee said:

dont know
    lili. i dont know whats wrong i just keeep getting scared that it will come back. im scared of that pill. i have heart problems and sugar. i also started smoking 6 months ago. that alone makes me sick at myself. i smoked for 33 yrs and quit for maybe 6 months than started again. lili i believe in god and hell. i look like an old lady. lost alot of weight and my hair is gray now. i thank god it is coming back. thats nothing compared to the other stuff. i have had this fear thing since my baby son died in 05. he was 22yrs old. im going tommaro to a church outing. its 2 hrs away. i dont do anything any more. im even afraid to drive. riding with pastors wife. it is just so overwhelming.

scared
    Hi Dee,

It is very normal to be afraid it will come back, I think most of us are. I am truly sorry for the loss of your son! You may be overwhelmed by all that has happened to you in the last few years; I would suggest expressing your fears to your doctor. My mother had a lot of anxiety with her cancer which resulted in depression. Her doctor perscribed meds that helped to give her comfort and allowed her to live a much happier life. I am so happy your hair has come back, mine too came in gray so I now just use an over the counter product and dye it myself. It is a little thing but it makes me feel better and I bet it will make you feel better too. Dee fear can be so gripping, but in this case it is understandable. Please tell your doctor how you are feeling.

NUMBERS 6:24-26

I will be lifting you in prayer!

RE
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    kevindee said:

dont know

Sounds like you might have
    Sounds like you might have some anxiety Dee. That is normal in the face of all that you have been through, but I would mention it to the doctor next time you go. We all have fears that it may come back. It's almost like waiting for the other shoe to drop, but you can't let cancer rule your life. Please try to quit smoking again, I know it's hard because I've done it, it will make you heal faster and give you a lesser chance of recurrence. Go out and buy some hair dye, you don't need to look like an old lady. Hugs, Lili