need prayer

kevindee
kevindee Member Posts: 72
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
can someone plz tell me how to get this thing i dont know how to get my replies. im reaaly not getting any anyway. i to am csared. even tho i know i need to trust god

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Circle Of Friends....
    As you see, you have gotten some posts! We know you are scared~ believing in God and being scared don't cancel each other out! It is part and parcel of cancer to experience human emotions. We understand because we have gone through them ourselves.

Keep checking the boards; you are part of a loving family of survivors/caregivers.

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • kevindee
    chenheart said:

Circle Of Friends....
    As you see, you have gotten some posts! We know you are scared~ believing in God and being scared don't cancel each other out! It is part and parcel of cancer to experience human emotions. We understand because we have gone through them ourselves.

Keep checking the boards; you are part of a loving family of survivors/caregivers.

Hugs,
    Claudia

thanks
    claudia bless your heart. are you alone in this. do you have family. i feel sinful because i started smoking again about 5 or 6 months ago. here i am begging to live and doing that . god forgive me
  • praiseJesus
    praiseJesus Member Posts: 33
    kevindee said:

thanks
    claudia bless your heart. are you alone in this. do you have family. i feel sinful because i started smoking again about 5 or 6 months ago. here i am begging to live and doing that . god forgive me

Hello
    Tell me whats going on with you...The smoking I do...but will quit as soon as I start my chemo 3 to 4 weeks from now.Fear ....wow...yes I know where your coming from....but I pray alot too and will continue too...because some moments my mind is somewhere eles or I find some thing to do just for a little while to occupy my mind...and then I don't sense the fear during those moments...I'm real thankful for those moments...you have to find distractions....it helps.Please write some more and tell me what is going on wih you...my name is shannon...you are cared about,one way or another things will work out, they really will.Do not be so hard on yourself...you don't need that.I'll look for you to leave more about yourself if you feel comfortable enough to share.You are in a safe place here.
  • kevindee

Hello
    Tell me whats going on with you...The smoking I do...but will quit as soon as I start my chemo 3 to 4 weeks from now.Fear ....wow...yes I know where your coming from....but I pray alot too and will continue too...because some moments my mind is somewhere eles or I find some thing to do just for a little while to occupy my mind...and then I don't sense the fear during those moments...I'm real thankful for those moments...you have to find distractions....it helps.Please write some more and tell me what is going on wih you...my name is shannon...you are cared about,one way or another things will work out, they really will.Do not be so hard on yourself...you don't need that.I'll look for you to leave more about yourself if you feel comfortable enough to share.You are in a safe place here.

well im 54 raising a 15yr
    well im 54 raising a 15yr old granddaughter . i got sick in 2007 i had a pacemaker put in and started losing weight, and just tired out alot i went from 172lbs. down to 128 i lived in west virginia. jan found a lump and had breast removed in mar of 08. did chemo now rad. than a pill called amiridex for 5 yrs. dont want to take it. tons of side efects. like i said i have some heart blockage and sugar. how long have you been saved. where do you live. fear hit me last yr. i had 4 bad dreams and boom. i quit smoking twice with gods help than started again.
  • praiseJesus
    praiseJesus Member Posts: 33
    kevindee said:

well im 54 raising a 15yr
    well im 54 raising a 15yr old granddaughter . i got sick in 2007 i had a pacemaker put in and started losing weight, and just tired out alot i went from 172lbs. down to 128 i lived in west virginia. jan found a lump and had breast removed in mar of 08. did chemo now rad. than a pill called amiridex for 5 yrs. dont want to take it. tons of side efects. like i said i have some heart blockage and sugar. how long have you been saved. where do you live. fear hit me last yr. i had 4 bad dreams and boom. i quit smoking twice with gods help than started again.

Happy Sunday
    I've known of Jesus all my life, I have been learning of His love and gift of miricles and been totally aware of his presence around me these past these past few years.I haven't started anything yet, I'm 43, no children....full of estrogen.I have been very aprehensive in my thoughts and feelings when I think about when they will be hooking into my body and the Chemo starts to flow...I'm having a very hard time getting myself mentally,to accept whats fixing to happen...I feel like I am dragging myself 'Kicking and Screaming'with no'no'no feeling...I don't know what to do about this....I pray...I thank God for his blessings...I pray for others....I miss helping others right now since I have been a Certified Nursing Asst.,for 5 or 6 years...I've seen sickness and death and pain...I'smelled it as well.I've been strong for others...I have no idea how to share that strength with myself now.I'm frighten of the thoughts of the poison....and like I'm having to coax and trick myself into doing it....but it falls through.What do I do about that???Your a blessing, And I'm glad your here today.