Live within driving distance to UCLA?

Options
jenhopesprays
jenhopesprays Member Posts: 128 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
You and your family and friends are invited to attend:

Conversations About Colorectal Cancer at UCLA (It's Free)

When: Saturday, October 4, 2008 9:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.
Where: UCLA's Center for Health Sciences

Finding HOPE (Healing, Options, Peer Support & Education)

*Learn about the latest in oncology, surgery and interventional radiology.

*Exchange info with other survivors and caregivers.

Hosted by Colon Cancer Alliance Moderated by Joan Lunden

Register online at www.ccalliance.org or call 1-877-422-2030

I'm going to go. Let me know if I will see your there!

Jennifer

Comments

• lporter229
    lporter229 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    UCLA Seminar
    Thanks Jennifer for your post. I have attended many of the seminars, I moderate the survivors forum, everyone seems to come away having had there questions answered and learning something helpful. At the survivors forum people seem very comfortable and share things they say that they do not usually share. It is a wonderful opportunity to see others who have gone through or are going through the same thing that you are. when I attended my first CCA conference my snese of isolation went away and I became open to the community and have not left it since. I am a Stage IV survivor. Diagnosed 5 years and 3 weeks ago, NED for 27 months after liver, ovary, abdominal lymph node and pancreatic metastases. If you can make it to the seminar please come, I will see you there. Ther will be one in Houston on November 8th if you live in that area.Laura
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Options

UCLA Seminar
    Thanks Jennifer for your post. I have attended many of the seminars, I moderate the survivors forum, everyone seems to come away having had there questions answered and learning something helpful. At the survivors forum people seem very comfortable and share things they say that they do not usually share. It is a wonderful opportunity to see others who have gone through or are going through the same thing that you are. when I attended my first CCA conference my snese of isolation went away and I became open to the community and have not left it since. I am a Stage IV survivor. Diagnosed 5 years and 3 weeks ago, NED for 27 months after liver, ovary, abdominal lymph node and pancreatic metastases. If you can make it to the seminar please come, I will see you there. Ther will be one in Houston on November 8th if you live in that area.Laura

Wow, love to hear about
    Wow, love to hear about posts like this. Thanks Jen and love to hear 5 year survivor stories
    Chip