I dont like this new change

Options
babebussie
babebussie Member Posts: 150
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
This new change is to hard to focus on and read. I was used to the other screen, now this is different. Hmmmm, i hope i still visit but i dont like change, not like this.

Comments

• Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    Well, I don't like it
    Well, I don't like it either...yet. But I must say if it weren't for the picture I would never have known how true your user name was! My gripe about the new site is the shifting around of the posts according to who has posted last. But, lets hang in there and see if we can adjust. After all, we have adjusted to a hec of a lot so far! love, Joyce
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    new site
    I agree girls, but it is nice to see everyone's picture! I just miss being able to have a "gallery" with your webpage to post pictures. I was just getting around to doing that and now we can't anymore. Darn!
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm With You
    Normally, I like change and I like new things on the computer. But, this change has me kind of confused. It's difficult to look up members (no true alpha order - just alpha by date joined) and the chat room keeps kicking me out. But, I do like the photos of the us. It makes me feel even closer to each of my sisters and brother, Bill. So I guess I'll hang in there and hopefully learn to go with the flow. Take care. Hugs, Marilynn
  • kbc4869
    kbc4869 Member Posts: 159
    Options
    The main thing I don't like . . .
    is that I've lost all my saved and sent mail in my Inbox from the previous version. I've received some really funny and inspiration emails and I'd like them back!

Kim
  • terryI
    terryI Member Posts: 43
    Options

Well, I don't like it
    Well, I don't like it either...yet. But I must say if it weren't for the picture I would never have known how true your user name was! My gripe about the new site is the shifting around of the posts according to who has posted last. But, lets hang in there and see if we can adjust. After all, we have adjusted to a hec of a lot so far! love, Joyce

Don't like it
    I am afraid I am with you all in feeling this new site is not for me. I find it hard to read and respond to. I think somehow it has lost its closeness in talking to the people who mean alot to me. I know I will still come back here but does not mean I will like it.

love to all,

terryi
  • Joycelouise
    Options
    kbc4869 said:

The main thing I don't like . . .
    is that I've lost all my saved and sent mail in my Inbox from the previous version. I've received some really funny and inspiration emails and I'd like them back!

Kim

No way!!!
    Tell me its not true! I haven't checked my inbox, but if I lost mails from, say YOU, I will be lessened indeed. OMG - I feel like I've lost a breast! Joyce
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options

No way!!!
    Tell me its not true! I haven't checked my inbox, but if I lost mails from, say YOU, I will be lessened indeed. OMG - I feel like I've lost a breast! Joyce

Lost email!
    Yipes! I kept my old emails so I could keep track of who told me what, not to mention favorite recipes folks sent me! I guess I will just have to start over. Many apologies now if I have to ask folks again what they had and when. . .

C. Abbott
  • Joycelouise
    Options
    And what is this? It shows
    And what is this? It shows how many posts you have done on this new site? I am not sure how to deal with that...I have so many. Does it make me look like the discussion board junkie that I am. Hmmmm....
  • mgm42
    Options
    Inbox Alerts
    And....if that isn't enough, we now get these inbox "alerts." I love my CSN friends and I love hearing from them and I love it when they respond to a problem or concern that I have, but my husband also uses the same regular email address that I do and therefore the same inbox and 1) while he wouldn't go into my personal CSN stuff, he could; and 2) I liked going to the site once a day and checking to see if I had any responses to my posts as well to see the posts in response to others concerns. Nope - this new system has some bugs that definitely need to be worked out. Marilynn
  • mgm42
    Options
    mgm42 said:

Inbox Alerts
    And....if that isn't enough, we now get these inbox "alerts." I love my CSN friends and I love hearing from them and I love it when they respond to a problem or concern that I have, but my husband also uses the same regular email address that I do and therefore the same inbox and 1) while he wouldn't go into my personal CSN stuff, he could; and 2) I liked going to the site once a day and checking to see if I had any responses to my posts as well to see the posts in response to others concerns. Nope - this new system has some bugs that definitely need to be worked out. Marilynn

Ooops!
    Guess I'm still too much of a novice at this new web design. I just now figured out that you can unsubscribe to alerts being sent to your home inbox for other's posts. So I can respond but don't have to be notified every time someone else also responds. Duh! "The Hampster"
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Change
    I must agree ladies, I DON'T like this new format. I miss having the gallery pictures, and the chat room is not IMPROVED, it still kicks us out. Let's see if we get used to this anytime soon. And JOYCELOUISE, I look forward to seeing your postings, so please keep posting. Junkie or Not. Love ya all, Lili
  • kbc4869
    kbc4869 Member Posts: 159
    Options

No way!!!

Yes!
    I know. I am very upset. I figured we would use those emails later when we wrote our book together! LOL. Jeez.

Kim
  • mgm42
    Options
    And Another Thing....
    I guess I'm really taking a swing at this new format today, but I don't like the arrangement of postings based upon chronological order of responses rather than post date. I had an old one from June appear near the top of the list today. It's not that I'm not still interested in my posting about pre-natal vitamins, but I knew where to find it if I needed to consult the answers. I'd rather read what's new in terms of original posts. Okay - now I'm through. LOL. ROFL. Hugs, Marilynn (I'm reminding myself of Roseann Roseannadanna (Gilda Radner's wonderful character.)
  • Joycelouise
    Options
    mgm42 said:

And Another Thing....
    I guess I'm really taking a swing at this new format today, but I don't like the arrangement of postings based upon chronological order of responses rather than post date. I had an old one from June appear near the top of the list today. It's not that I'm not still interested in my posting about pre-natal vitamins, but I knew where to find it if I needed to consult the answers. I'd rather read what's new in terms of original posts. Okay - now I'm through. LOL. ROFL. Hugs, Marilynn (I'm reminding myself of Roseann Roseannadanna (Gilda Radner's wonderful character.)

A good thing
    Hey, its faster on my computer. That is worth a lot. Did all of our profiles get wiped out? Is CSN Dana still in our corner? Count me in as another Roseann. Or even Emily Latella. - Joyce