More surgery

Options
mmontero38
mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
This site has been a God send for me, I've learned more from reading all your postings then many of the questions I've had answered by the doctors. Maybe, because I can read it and don't have to try hard to listen to every word when your mind is traveling in 50 different directions.

Tomorrow, I am going in for more surgery. Hopefully, this time the chest area will be filled in and look more like the other side. I am not as nervous as I was for both my mastectomy and the first reconstruction since I don't think anything they would do now could beat the tram flap. But nonetheless, it is another procedure to be endured. Hoping this is it. No more surgery.

Bill, since I don't know how I will be feeling tomorrow, I want to wish you a very happy birthday, even if it is a day early. To many more years and may your battle be over before you know it. Hugs to you.

To all of you just diagnosed or still in treatment, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You may not see the bright lite yet, but it is there. It will be over before you know it. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you journey through this battle.

To my friends that have been through it, Kudos to you, I love you all.

Hugs, lili

Comments

• mmontero38
    Options
    Got ahead of myself. Surgery is Wednesday the 13th.

Bill, that is why I won't be able to wish you a happy birthday on the day but I will be thinking of you. Hugs, LIli
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Lili, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for everything to go perfectly. I know surgery can be very hard on you but as you said thankfully this is the last and you will be happy with the results. What time is your surgery scheduled for? I would like to say a prayer for you. You mentioned a light at the end of the tunnel--I think of you as a bright light:o) Good luck and please write as soon as you are feeling up to it. Love Eil
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Sweet Lili! Of course, I send you Big Hugs and healing thoughts~ I love your upbeat attitude! You will come through this LAST surgery and call it good!

We await your update and the good news about how perfectly your surgery went!

We surround you in the surgery room, and will be in your recovery room with flowers and chocolate, ok??

Love,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    Options
    chenheart said:

Sweet Lili! Of course, I send you Big Hugs and healing thoughts~ I love your upbeat attitude! You will come through this LAST surgery and call it good!

We await your update and the good news about how perfectly your surgery went!

We surround you in the surgery room, and will be in your recovery room with flowers and chocolate, ok??

Love,
    Claudia

Roses and Godiva chocolates Claudia, OK? Thanks for the healing thoughts. Love you all. Lili
  • kit45
    kit45 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Wishing you well Lili. As already said, we are all there with you during your surgery. Every step of your way. Kit
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, marilynn
  • NorcalJ
    NorcalJ Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Wishing you a rainbow of roses and ,of course, a ton of Godiva (we wouldn't send you anything but the best).
    (((((Hugs))))
  • sept30jk
    sept30jk Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Look up before they put you sleep, and remember that all your sisters and brothers are with you,
    even when you are under.
    Many, many blessings and prayers..........Joyce K
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    (((((((Lili))))))))

Heres wishing you a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you.
  • Jedensin
    Jedensin Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Jadie said:

(((((((Lili))))))))

Heres wishing you a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you.

MM, Patsy and I both are
    MM, Patsy and I both are offering prayers to your successful surgery!!!
    Hang in there gal,,,we love ya!!!