Stand up comedy

Options
Bill.S
Bill.S Member Posts: 177
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
At least we are all here for the same reason, and it ain't cancer. We are here to help each other get through this garbage.
I'd rather get my laughs laying down than standing up------- actually I don't think that I have tried that position.............. want to teach me ???????????
Feeling a little bit better today. Worked 1/2 day. Don't really want to admit that the chemo is kicking my butt. If something(someone) is going to beat my ****, I'd rather it be yall.
you ladies keep me going, don't know what I'd do without you.
Bill.S

Comments

• cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You will have to find your own partner for the experiment. Mine of 23 years won't share!

C. Abbott

PS Glad you're feeling better!
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Glad you're back Bill, was missing your humor. After 29 yrs mine won't share either. Love ya, Lili
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Bill, give yourself some slack---chemo is controlled poisening. It will kick your ****! Period. You do what you can and work will have to understand. Be good to yourself. E
  • NorcalJ
    NorcalJ Member Posts: 187
    Options
    I give you fifty points for just working---I can't even attempt it!

We can help you laugh, all complain and moan togther, but I don't think we could kick your fanny any worse than chemo, the absolute champ at that!

Hang in there, and you'll be having the last laugh!
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Hi Bill

Chemo sure is an a$$ kicker. I'm sure it can do better than us because we are all too tired.

After 35 yrs my partner probably would share. But you probably wouldn't want it.