Prayers for upcoming CAT scan...

Options
pink05
pink05 Member Posts: 550
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I read posts everyday and have noticed a lot of newbies on the site. For those of you who don't know me, my dad was diagnosed with cc stage iv 2 1/2 years ago with mets to his liver. He went into remission after six months of chemo. Well, now it has been five months since his last scan and he is due to have his follow-up on Monday with results on Thursday. For those who know me, you know how important prayer and the prayers of others are to me and you know how anxious I get during these scans. Well this time is no exception. Please pray for my dad that he gets good results. We have been so blessed to have my dad this long when things didn't look too great at the time of his diagnosis. Thank you everyone. Please know that you are all in my prayers always.

God bless,

-Lee-

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Lee,
    You and your dad are in my prayers. Be sure to post again and let us know the results.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Hanac
    Hanac Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Dear Lee,

Your father and you are in my prayers...and I pray for everyone on this Board...everyday. I pray that God bless you ...and keep you ...and that He send his guardian angels to keep you safe. I pray for the doctors and nurses and health care researchers...and I pray that they find a cure for cancer and a cure for AIDS...I pray for the families of those touched by cancer and I pray for those who have died....that they be with the Lord in Heaven...and that they be remembered always as the warriors that have gone before.

God Bless You and Keep You,

Hana
  • Limey
    Limey Member Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    prayers are coming your way Lee. Best to your dad and for you, try to keep your mind occupied on others things. remind yourself ho much the worring helps.
    Mark
  • Monicaemilia
    Monicaemilia Member Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Lee: Prayers are on the way. Best of luck, and keep strong. Monica
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I know how dificult waiting for results is,you are such a great caregiver, your father is very lucky, I will be praying for your father "Nedness".Please pray for me as well my pet scan is this coming Tuesday.
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    Options
    I am sending you prayers for your dad!
    Keep up the faith!
    Karyn
  • pamness
    pamness Member Posts: 524 Member
    Options

I am sending you prayers for your dad!
    Keep up the faith!
    Karyn

All my prayers are going up for your Dad. I hate scan time! I am also sending positive vibes.

Pam
  • krystiesq
    krystiesq Member Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I remember weeks after my mother was diagnosed with cc stage IV, I met this little old lady that had survived breast cancer years and years ago. She looked me right in the eye (without prompting) and said, "You know, honey, worrying feeds into the devil's lies." I keep that close in my mind when I am waiting for results for my mom. I pray instead of worrying. I'll keep you in my prayers, along with everyone else on this board.
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Lee, keeping your dad in my prayers for an all clear. We all know the anxiety these scans and tests create, so I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Your dad has been doing awesome! Keep the faith and looking forward to seeing that NED post!
    Hugs,
    Diane