My Update

Options
Cindy54
Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello Ladies and the nice Gentleman.....Had my appointment at the cancer center today. ALL IS WELL!!! Everything showed as benign with nothing of the beast there. Now I will go back in November. But I'll tell you, that mammogram on Monday was HARD! Being still sore from the lumpectectomy and radiation, I thought it would hurt but this was way hurty!!.But it was okay. The tech did her best to hurry, she got good shots, and all is well. NOw we move on to the hysterectomy at the end of the month. My doctor is on vacation for two weeks and then he does my surgery when he returns. I think that's great because he will be well rested when he gets to me.I'm hoping this surgery will be my last for awhile.

And to the gentleman who has joined us...welcome, it's great to meet you. And I enjoy your sense of humor. You'r surrounded by a lot of caring souls here.

Hugs to all of you ladies, don't know where I would be without you all!! Cindy

Comments

• mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Cindy, congratulations! What welcome news! Keep up the spirits and the good healing. Love to you. Marilynn
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Benign and nothing of the beast...what nice words! It is so nice to be able to exhale now and again, isn't it??? Enjoy~ you deserve it!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    That was great news Cindy, hope the hysterectomy goes well also. Hugs, Lili
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Congrats Cindy!