i did it.

Options
tan39
tan39 Member Posts: 49
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
its me again, and ive done it, finished my last chemo last thursday. No Radio as they got it all with the mastectomy,hooray. This being the worst year of my life, i also now look at it as perhaps one of the best as in i get to start over again, with a new outlook on everything, can't be a bad thing. I want to thank all of you wonderful people for getting me through the last 6 months without losing my mind, your input and positive thoughts have been a godsend., i will warn you all now, i still have lots of questions so i will be bugging you all constantly !!. Big Bear Hug to all. xx

Comments

• seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! Well done!!!! I think going through all we do does give us new outlook/attitude. Now you can just enjoy the rest of your life as the new you!

seof.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Great job and hooray to a new life. It's been a long year tan but it's over. Now you have to look forward to a new beginning. Hugs to you, Lili
  • sylva
    sylva Member Posts: 80
    Options
    When we started with biopsies, diagnosis, surgery, treatments to follow... it sounded like impossible. But one step after the other one, and you are all done!!! Congratulations and enjoy every minute!!! Nothing is taken for granted any more.
  • sylva
    sylva Member Posts: 80
    Options
    When we started with biopsies, diagnosis, surgery, treatments to follow... it sounded like impossible. But one step after the other one, and you are all done!!! Congratulations and enjoy every minute!!! Nothing is taken for granted any more.
  • Joycelouise
    Joycelouise Member Posts: 482
    Options
    I hope you do "bug" us. I have found that constructing a life after is work too, but a lot more fun. Please write and let me-us know about your path. In the meantime, enjoy a healthy hug! love, Joyce
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    YAY tan!!!!! Congrats on finishing treatment, and moving on to Life After Cancer!!!!Of course we are at the ready for any and all questions you may have....:-)

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hurray for you and a big HUG! Life is good! Enjoy. Marilynn