Join me and ACS! (LOL)

Options
KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have been working with the great people at ACS, most notably our own Dana and Brian from ACS/CAN (Cancer Action Network). There is a new page at

http://action.acscan.org/site/PageServer?pagename=cancer_survivors_network

Check it out when you have a moment!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• Skybuf
    Skybuf Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Thanks for the site, will check it out!
  • NorcalJ
    NorcalJ Member Posts: 187
    Options
    Tried 4 or 5 times without success. Could be my lack of computer skills---but checked URL, and it was O.K. Suggestions?
  • KathiM
    Options
    NorcalJ said:

Tried 4 or 5 times without success. Could be my lack of computer skills---but checked URL, and it was O.K. Suggestions?

Try pasting acscan.org/csn in the address line...no www...

Sorry you are having trouble!

Hugs, Kathi
  • I checked out the site easily by copying the address you provided and pasting it in.
    Congratulations, Kathi, on doing such good work and finding a way to give to others from your experience and talent.
    BTW, I first saw your picture months ago with your short hair and it looked so cute. I have used you as a model, "Someday my hair will look like that!" And now it does. Thanks for the example. You wear it well. How long is it now? I need the next role model *:) love Joyce (the asterik is supposed to be a cute hair cut, or growth, on the smiley face)
  • KathiM
    Options
    unknown said:

I checked out the site easily by copying the address you provided and pasting it in.
    Congratulations, Kathi, on doing such good work and finding a way to give to others from your experience and talent.
    BTW, I first saw your picture months ago with your short hair and it looked so cute. I have used you as a model, "Someday my hair will look like that!" And now it does. Thanks for the example. You wear it well. How long is it now? I need the next role model *:) love Joyce (the asterik is supposed to be a cute hair cut, or growth, on the smiley face)

Thank you, my dear! What an honor to be held up by you!

It was 2 years, July 4, since treatment of the brest cancer finished, 3 years, May 5, since treatment of the rectal cancer...

I am doing great...sure, there are small things (mainly from the rads to my hips for the rectal ca..but usually after I exercise..lol...I solve it by treating myself to time in the spa...)...but these, too, are falling away...just part of my 'new normal'.

I LOVE my short hair!!! It is sooooo easy to care for...I will never go back to long!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Rats! I also have had NO success in finding this site...no matter how many incarnations of typing I do. Google simply tells me there is no match! I of course get the CAN newsletter from Brian, but I am not able to see what you and Dana have been working on. :-(

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    chenheart said:

Rats! I also have had NO success in finding this site...no matter how many incarnations of typing I do. Google simply tells me there is no match! I of course get the CAN newsletter from Brian, but I am not able to see what you and Dana have been working on. :-(

Hugs,
    Claudia

Success! Great picture Kathi! I'm glad I was able to finally see the page! HOORAY!!!

Hugs,
    Claudia