Looking for words of encouragement

Options
2»

Comments

• apache4
    apache4 Member Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You are an inspriation to all of us. You have fought a good battle. The choice is yours as to what type of fighting you feel comfortable with next. Just know that everyone will support you in whatever way you choose to continue the fight. You are especially in my prayers right now.
  • Kaye2003
    Kaye2003 Member Posts: 86
    Options
    Just sent a prayer up for you and will continue to do so. Have faith.

God bless,
    Kaye
  • Melanie781
    Melanie781 Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Monica,
    You are awesome and one strong lady! I admire your courage and include my prayer along with others here, to give you love and comfort. My husband was diagnosed w/rectal Ca IIIC (and heavy lymph node envolvement) last Christmas and I know our fight is really just a journey that has a long way to go. It sounds like fighting it works. I will tell my husband your encouraging story.
  • dash4
    dash4 Member Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Monica,
    Hope you are still reading your replies...I have not been on for a while and just read your post. My husband is also on erbitux and irinotecan since 10/05. It is starting to not be as effective and we are looking for clinical trials-just to be prepared. Surgery is not an option for him - he has areas in the abdomen, chest and lungs. Why did they stop the irinotecan and erbitux for you? It just seems like it was still working. Is there any way to continue it in Canada? How long were you on the erbitux and irinotecan? Well, hope this gives you some hope...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Mary Kay