Thanking You All As I Leave

VermontPines
VermontPines Member Posts: 12
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I want to thank everyone on this site for their incredible help and support - even people like kmygil who didn't know the problem, but still they wished me well. That meant so much. I'm now 5 weeks post radical hysterectomy for cervical ca and 2 1/2 years post breast ca. I think, though, that I need to remove myself for a while from being a 'cancer patient' - to find my own "New Normal" as people so wonderfully put it. The support I found here, in just a short amount of time, has made me ready to go back into the world and do things that don't involve J-P drains and cat scans. Thank you everyone - my hugs and hopes and prayers are with you all.
Stacey

Comments

• mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Stacey: You're welcome very much. I am glad you are doing so much better. As you go out and find your new normal remember that we will be here for you should you ever need us. Come in every now and then and let us know how you are. Warm hugs and best of luck to you. Lili
  • Skybuf
    Skybuf Member Posts: 143
    Waving at ya Stacey...\0/
    you go girl and have a good time....I come and go myself...life sure is busy eh!
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Bye Stacey Take care (((((((big hug)))))))

Remember we are here when you need us.
  • God bless you VP. I know just how your feel. When I finished 4 yrs of surg, trtmt, ect., the LAST thing I wanted to hear was the word CANCER.
    You go out there and show em!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Have a Grand New Normal!! Just check back in here now and again and tell us all hello!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • 1kitty
    1kitty Member Posts: 16
    Stacey, I want to wish you the very best in the years ahead. I came to this sight for the first time maybe a month ago with my fears of cancer. I'm 11 month survior from breast cancer you were one of the first to response and help me let go of some of my fears...I thank you for that help. You find that new normal life and enjoy every minute. Take care of yourself Patricia (1Kitty)