freaking out

Options
vac
vac Member Posts: 97
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I went to the er tuesday for abd pain they did a cat scan, they said i had diverticulosis, swollen lymph nodes lower abd and they found a lesion on my spine. All of my scan are normal and so are my tumor markers , I don't get it I have been cancer free for 5 1/2 years I went for a bones scan yesterday and i am going to see my occ friday. I had bilat masectomy and a stem cel transplant and i was tomax for 5 years and now femura. my occ said it's probably nothing. I hope she is rite.

Comments

• Skybuf
    Skybuf Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Vac, that's what we all face having this dx....but hang in there, as Granny used to tell me, 'don't worry worry til worry worries you'
    try to keep positive...it might be just that a lesion......you've made it this far right....:) you can make it, scary as it is to get these tests.
    I'm on Arimidex, going on into the third year now...2 to go. We are here for you, keep in touch with your friends and get out..try to take your mind off it til you see the Onc....I know it's hard.....God bless you and give you strength now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Many, many prayers vac. I pray your onco is right.
    And I hope you find out good news soon. Waiting is the pits.
  • base61ball
    base61ball Member Posts: 125
    Options
    It could be a bone spur - my bone scan showed that on my spine as well as anything else worn out in the bone category. Stay positive - its hard to wait for results - wish they had instant replay like all the sports programs. Hugs to you.
  • vac
    vac Member Posts: 97
    Options
    I went to see my occ today the bone scan showed nothing now for a happy dance :)Thanks for the support you guys are great
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Vac! Of course we all hope your worries are put at ease soon, and you will be back in here telling us your Drs were right!

Whatever is happening with you, NO MATTER WHAT~ we are here at the ready! To rejoice, laugh, scream, or cry!

Keep us posted; we care about you

Claudia
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    vac said:

I went to see my occ today the bone scan showed nothing now for a happy dance :)Thanks for the support you guys are great

HAPPY DANCE, INDEED!!! Thanks for the update~ we have all breathed a collective sigh of relief!

Bad news may travel fast, but Good News is soooo much nicer!

Hugs,
    Claudia