pity party

Options
terryI
terryI Member Posts: 43
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone, I am having my own pity party. I can't believe after 4&1/2 years being cancer free I am now going through this nightmare again. Had my port put in yesterday, and they did a biopsy on left breast the one I had invasive cancer in because now I have inflammatory cancer in both breasts and cancer has spread to my hips and pelvis. I start chemo on monday and not looking forward in going through this again. I am really down and don't like the mental outlook I have right now trying to stay positive for my family but really hard knowing what I have to face again. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this site to come to. Thank you all for letting me vent and share my feelings with you.

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Heres a big cyber hug for you (((((((((((((Terry)))))))))))))

I am so sorry you have to go through this nightmare again. It is hard to stay positive for yourself let alone for others. If one more person had told me to stay positive I think I would have screamed. I prayed for strength to get through dx and treatment. I truly felt that my prayer had been answered because I gainned an inner strength that I never had before. I will pray for you to have that same strength.

Have you ask for anxiety meds. They really helped me through. We need any help we can get to make this horrable journey bearable.
    0927 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    It's our nightmare. That they tell you it is back. I'm sorry and hope things go well.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Hi Terry sending you cyber hugs and kisses. I hate for anyone to have to go through this **** again. I am praying for you that all goes well. Hugs, Lili
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Gosh Sweetie~ words cannot express how sorry I am at your news...none of us wants this to happen. Not to us, not to our Sisters here on the site, not to the strangers we haven't even met .
    You are not having your own Pity Party; we are sitting around you, holding you close to our hearts, and carrying you through your journey. Keep us posted, we love you .

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Terry, i'm sorry you have to go through this again. I will pray for you. Hang in there okay and stay positive.

SUPER BIG HUGS.......
  • terryI
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. The friendship and love you have sent me really mean alot. I am really scared this time I guess because I know what to expect from the chemo, losing my hair again and making the choice between scrafs or wigs. I know this sounds silly but it is all part of the decision making you have to do. Again I thank each and everyone who has reached out to me.

love,
    terryi
  • NorcalJ
    NorcalJ Member Posts: 187
    Options
    terryI said:

Thank you everyone for the kind words. The friendship and love you have sent me really mean alot. I am really scared this time I guess because I know what to expect from the chemo, losing my hair again and making the choice between scrafs or wigs. I know this sounds silly but it is all part of the decision making you have to do. Again I thank each and everyone who has reached out to me.

love,
    terryi

Terry,
    You just helped me thru my first day of infusion. I was getting down and ready to hide in the corner in the fetal position to have my own pity party. But, it's hard to send hugs and love from that position.
    (((((BIG HUGS))))
    Love and lots of good vibes,
    Jan
  • lfly
    lfly Member Posts: 50
    Options
    terryI said:

love,
    terryi

Hello Terry, I'm sorry you have to go through all this again. I remember going through all the emotional stuff that second time. Hang in there and we are all here for you.
  • Terry, I am so sorry that you must go through this again. Remember though, you won the fight once and you will do it again! Stay strong and lean on those who love you. We are always here for you when you need a shoulder. Please keep us up to date on your progress and I will be thinking of you and praying. Hugs, Eileen
  • base61ball
    base61ball Member Posts: 125
    Options
    I can't tell you how sorry I am that you are facing this again. You will get through this - my prayers are with you. Consider yourself hugged.
  • terryI
    Options
    NorcalJ said:

Terry,
    You just helped me thru my first day of infusion. I was getting down and ready to hide in the corner in the fetal position to have my own pity party. But, it's hard to send hugs and love from that position.
    (((((BIG HUGS))))
    Love and lots of good vibes,
    Jan

Jan,

Thank you for your kind words. On Monday when I get my first infusion I will be thinking of you. We can get through this nightmare together.

(((((Hugs back at you)))))))

love,
    terry