For Bill

sassyque
sassyque Member Posts: 44
edited March 2014 in Head and Neck Cancer #1
Good that you have a sense of humor because to go thru all that you have you need it.You sound like a great person and I am so glad I found this site on the web.Till now I had no one to talk to about this because unless you have been thru it you don't really know.They had no hope fpr me at all,so I feel that God has other things for me to do.Maybe it's helping others who are battling this.At any rate I'm glad to have someone to talk to....Betty

Comments

• BugHunter
    BugHunter Member Posts: 152
    I have found great satisfaction in helping coach people along their walk through our little corner of Hell. I honestly believe that without a positive outlook and a good sense of humor it would be near impossible to get through this! (a great caregiver also)

BILL
  • sassyque
    sassyque Member Posts: 44
    BugHunter said:

I have found great satisfaction in helping coach people along their walk through our little corner of Hell. I honestly believe that without a positive outlook and a good sense of humor it would be near impossible to get through this! (a great caregiver also)

BILL

I certainly need a coach even tho it has been awhile since my treatment as you say it's our little corner of hell.Keep in touch.....Betty