HOW IS EVERYONE

Options
CindyPR
CindyPR Member Posts: 36
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone,
I know that cancer gets you but now a 6 year survivor, and so happy. Going with my mamogram and blood tests tomorrow, getting my last doctor appointment Thursday. Off the tomoxien after the treatments, had breast cancer on both breasts, had 5 chemos, and 35 treatments on each breast. 70 treatments. But all of you am here if you need to talk. Have been through it, and know how hard it is. My hubby is in the military, and stationed in Puerto Rico, but have had the best care here. Hope everyone with the same disease have hope as be strong. Also Happy Father's Day to all the spouses who are or support, or others.
Cindypr

Comments

• seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 6 years! I am a one year survivor, still in the process of treatments, but doing well.

I am grateful to you and your husband for your sacrifices for the rest of us.

seof
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Hi Cindy! Gosh, girl, we go back a long time don't we??? Back in 2003, when I first starting coming in to csn to chat, and you were right there alongside to help and support me through my fears. I think your screenname was BearPR at that time! :-)

Congrats on your 6 year survivorship~ I am so proud of you and of course thrilled, too!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Hi Cindy:
    Congrats on the 6 years. I just passed my 1st milestone last week. I am thrilled for you. Lili