update

JanQ
JanQ Member Posts: 236
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Well, I will continue to praise the Lord my God.
Lisa, my nurse called this morning and I was on line up loading pictures, saw her call on
call wave. I called her back on my cell phone and it was kind of breaking up. I heard 72 which meant my ca 125 would have gone from 122 down to 72 so my immediate reponse was Praise God! Lisa said Jan I said 172.2 which means it went up 50 points but I am still going to praise the Lord, because God is love he is not cancer, this is not his will. At some point I will realize why this journey.
I can't wait till the revival in Florida, we leave Friday and will be coming back Monday.
Again I just love each of you and appreciate you so much. You're prayers are what get us through. You know how I was when I first wrote on Tuesday, Wed. whatever day it was,I was a wreck. I have had tears today, normal, but I feel good and I am doing what Monika said, I am talking to my heavenly father!
Love you and hugs to you all, Jan

Comments

• saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    I hope you have a close time with your heavenly father in Florida and safe travels. Do you think they will prescribe a different chemo for you? (((Hugs and Prayers))) Saundra
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Ditto what Saundra wrote and lots of prayers and hugs added too.

Bonnie
  • JanQ
    JanQ Member Posts: 236
    saundra said:

I hope you have a close time with your heavenly father in Florida and safe travels. Do you think they will prescribe a different chemo for you? (((Hugs and Prayers))) Saundra

Thank you all. My doctor had left before they had received my ca-125 so he did not see it. Lisa my nurse said we would go ahead with 5 days of Topotecan and when I get back from Fl. my family and I are going to sit down with my doctor and ask for a break. He may decide something different after seeing the results Monday, I don't know.
    Well I am going back to bed.
    I hope everyone is doing well.
    Love and hugs, Jan