Finally recovering from issue's

lady342008
lady342008 Member Posts: 82
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hey Everyone, I truly believe I'm finally on my recovery road and all the hassles are behind me. After all my other issue's I shared after surgery I then started having problems with infections in my stitches. I JUST NOW 6 weeks later last Thursday May 29th had my stitches removed, because they weren't dissolving right. I was having more area's getting infected and he had to re-open part of my stitches that closed over a infection that had started. THAT....was fun.... OUCH... But, I'm finally feeling pretty good and sitting at the computer seems to be agreeing with me more. I can't wait to catch up with everyone. I was heart broken to read that Jennarose surgery showed cancer.

It's getting late, but I wanted to be sure and stop in and let everyone know the latest. I almost couldn't sign in I wasn't remembering my information right. But, I made it here and I look forward to writing you all more often.

I do have some exciting news to share with you all the next time I'm on here.

Love and Blessings to each and EVERYONE ON HERE! Sharon :)

Comments

• BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Hi Sharon, Glad to hear you are feeling better and on the road to recovery. That is an awesome place to be. I will be watching for your exciting news. :-)

Hugs N Prayers Bonnie
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    So good to hear from you, Sharon, and to know that you are recovering much better now. That all had to be quite an ordeal!

I will also be waiting for this exciting news! We could all use something to jump up and down about!

HUGS!
    Monika
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Hi Sharon,it is good to hear from you again. Be sure to get your nutrients and a little exercise everyday and start building up your body again. It has been thru a jolt but you can get it back. Now I will be watching for that post of exciting news soon!!! ((HUGS)) Saundra
  • challen14
    challen14 Member Posts: 29
    Hi Sharon...it's good to read that you're felling better. Infected stitches and such must be a real bugger. Everyone here and going through all this are real troopers. There is so much info too! I'm so glad you're doing well and will be looking for your news. Take care and keep smiling.:)
    Charlotte
  • carol2dogs
    carol2dogs Member Posts: 132
    Sharon,
    So glad to hear you're feeling better. I had some reaction to my steri-strips, but nothing anywhere close to what you experienced! I am close to 6 weeks post-surgery myself, and am still struggling to get my strength and appetite back. I agree that a little exercise each day really helps (especially with that pesky constipation issue), and I hope you're much better than me at limiting stress. Take care and I'm sending hugs and prayers your way!
    Carol
  • groundeffect
    groundeffect Member Posts: 639 Member
    Sharon, I'm glad to hear everything's going better for you. I had problems with my incision, too, and had to dress it myself for what seemed like an eternity waiting for it to heal. I commiserate with the struggle you've had; who needs that on top of everything else?