4 years today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fedester
fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hello semi's,
well today is my 4th anniversary since being dx with stage 11 colon. there have been bumps along the road, the oldies know what i am saying. the newbies it does get better, there is light at the end of the tunnel. to all thank you for all of the support, i couldn't have made it without all of you. newbies there is alot of knowledge here on this board, don't be afraid to ask. we are all in this together.
you must fight the fight,have faith in the man upstairs.
be well
never,ever give up!!!!
bruce

Comments

• pamness
    pamness Member Posts: 524 Member
    Many, many congratulations. Hope you are enjoying every moment of this great day.
    Pam
  • sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Congratulations, Bruce.
  • rmap59
    rmap59 Member Posts: 266
    WAY TO GO BRUCE!! I have always enjoyed your posts and positive attitude, especially never, ever give up! And yes faith gets me through all things.
    Robin
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    YEA Bruce!!!!! Congrats!!! I'm dancing my feet off!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Congratulations, Bruce!! Your encouraging words add much to this board. Never, ever give up! Enjoy your day!
    Faith
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hey, Bruce, great news. I'm just ahead of you: diagnosed in Nov '03, and coming up on 4 years of completion of chemo in July. What a long road, but celebrate having reached this day.
    All the best back at you,
    Judy
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    That's fabulous! Enjoy!

Gail
  • jenhopesprays
    jenhopesprays Member Posts: 128 Member
    Yea for you Bruce. So happy for the good news.

Yippeeee!!!!!!

Jennifer
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    I'm very happy for you,enjoy life!!!
  • RunnerZ
    RunnerZ Member Posts: 185
    Bruce:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was already a seasoned veteran when you arrived on the scene, and now you are 4 years out/how awesome! You and I both know that there are bumps (multiple) in the road after cancer, and they can be a challenge on a daily basis at times. Life does not wait for cancer survivors, we have to keep moving! I am so happy for you and glad to see your post. I review the screen here often, but post only when I have need to. Today I need to. Your survival reminds me of my good fortune.
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Yea!!! Fantastic. I am so grateful for the encouragement you have given me and others on this board over the years. Thank you for letting us share in the joy of this anniversary.
    Tara
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072 Member
    WOOOHHOOO
    what great news!!!! celebrate

Maureen
  • KierstenRx
    KierstenRx Member Posts: 249
    Happy Anniversay!! I hope you multiply that number by 10!!! Bumps along the road make us stronger even if we don't realize it during the journey. I wish you continued good health!! Now go Celebrate!!!

Kiersten
  • usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610 Member
    Hi Bruce,

I've always appreciated your message...never, ever give up!!! It really inspired me while I was in the midst of the fight and you alway said it, even when you had your own struggles.

I'm so glad to see you celebrating your 4th anniversary. Good stuff...

Wishing you blessings for many more years of good health and happiness.

Katie
  • ruggersocks
    ruggersocks Member Posts: 78 Member
    I am so happy for you. You give us all hope!

Hope you had a great time celebrating :)

Hugs,
    Cheryl
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Congrats! Celebrate!
    Impactzone
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Bruce, THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT SEEING THAT 5TH ANNIVERSARY POST !

Hugs,
    Diane
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    bruce!

That is awesome!!!! Congratulations!!

I know YOU will never give up!

:-)

peace, emily