New Chat Room

Options
cabbott
cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I noticed that the new chat room is back, but for whatever reason, I don't seem to be able to log in. Where do I go to get directions for the login?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I couldn't get in either cab, and now the room is missing again....lol.....so confusing.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I emailed csn yesterday and they replied that the new room was 'inadvertently' made public yesterday as they were testing the new system. They say they are still working on it and will have it up asap.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Same here, I was all excited and hoped to be able to reconnect with many of you and i could not login. I guess I wasn't too surprised to see it gone this morning. Oh well, guess we just gotta keep waiting.

RE
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Hi girls:

I've been trying to log in for the past few days to no avail. I think it was a tease. Hopefully, they'll have it up and running soon because I really miss chatting with all of you. Much love and hugs to all, Lili
  • lfly
    lfly Member Posts: 50
    Options
    I'm still new to this chat room thing and computers too. what is this new chat room you're talking about? Please educate me. I'd like to join. Maybe an e-mail or something.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    A lot of us noticed the new chat room..and of course none of us could log in. Like Zahalene, I wrote to the webmaster, and also got the apology that this was inadvertantly made public. It is not quite ready to be up and running....sigh.