7 down 5 to go

saundra
saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I am getting over the chemo no, 7 and sure look forward to the downward slope of this maintenance program. Got up and walked outside this morning. Will increase my distance daily as I have to go to Denver area and see a grandaughter graduate from high school the 21st. I will have a ct-scan June 6th and see my Dallas surgeon. ((Hugs to all)) Saundra

Comments

• floridajo
    floridajo Member Posts: 480
    Excellent news Saundra...I hope the next 5 are easy and put you into lasting remission...(((hugz)))~~Joanne
  • kris43
    kris43 Member Posts: 275
    Good for you! And as you tell all of us I hope you are dancing with NED soon. Enjoy Colorado - should be beautiful there now! Take care.
    Kris
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    kris43 said:

Good for you! And as you tell all of us I hope you are dancing with NED soon. Enjoy Colorado - should be beautiful there now! Take care.
    Kris

daughter, and 3 granddaughters are what I will be locking my eyes on. haven't seen them in 10 months when I had surgey.r
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Saundra, so good to hear of all your plans. My grandaughter's graduation is on the 23rd and my grandson on the 30th. Party here for both of them on the 14 of june.

Also glad to read you are on the downward slope of treatment. How often will yuo get the maintance?

Well have fun at the celebration! Hugs N Prayers Bonnie
  • lady342008
    lady342008 Member Posts: 82
    I have your June 6th CT written down and will be thinking of you. I hope and pray for ONLY GOOD NEWS for you Saundra. I'll keep watching to hear all the great news you'll have to share.

Blessings to you. Sharon :)