Hello

Options
fmsamos
fmsamos Member Posts: 34
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi my Cancer friends, I am still around! Just busy w/ life and all. Go for my 6 months check up in 2 weeks-I love my oncologist! but all in all I feel good, and am healthy, working etc.~ Not too bad for a stage IV colon cancer survivor in 2004. So keep the faith and LIVE STRONG ~~
Sincerely Slammer, aka Amy in Calif. God Bless

Comments

• scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl!!! Great to hear from you. I go for my testing at the same time and just like you stage IV from 2004. Susan H just had hers and is still NED and I fully expect you and I to follow in her footsteps........we've tracked along the same line together for 4 years now so lets keep on keeping on!!!!!

You made my day and thanks for checking in. Keep me posted on your testing and I will do the same.

Life does get better the further out from diagnosis and recovery doesn't it!!!

Lisa P.
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Love to here these stories! Congrats!
    Impactzone
  • CherylHutch
    CherylHutch Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

Love to here these stories! Congrats!
    Impactzone

I love to hear these stories too!! I'm so happy for both of you... your stories give the rest of us so much hope!
  • jenhopesprays
    jenhopesprays Member Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Is there an echooooo in here!!

I love to hear the stories too!!

Jen
  • rmap59
    rmap59 Member Posts: 266
    Options
    Amy,
    Love it, love it. Stories of survival always make my day!
    Robin
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And thanks for checking in!!! Isn't it wonderful when life invades cancer, instead of the other way around??????

Hugs, Kathi