I MUST be ok-I'm going to Turkey!

Options
KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just booked a 13-day trip to Turkey. I am soooo excited! It's in November, and we will return in time to eat turkey (the bird, not the country...lol!).
I think this means I'm planning to stick around awhile!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Okay. I guess I'll have to wait until November to hear one of your funny stories. I'm sure you will have a lot to tell after your trip. You go girl!!!!!!! Hugs, Marilynn
  • sylva
    sylva Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Well that is really exciting!! This morning I was watching TV and they have this week the "Where in the world is Matt Lauer?" and he was in Turkey, maybe you can check it in the website if you didn't see it in TV.
    I always say that the best investment for our money is traveling, knowing new places, new people, habits, food... it expands our mind. And you will be recharged with new energy!!!
  • 3cbrca
    3cbrca Member Posts: 206
    Options
    Okay - I got the colon cancer - then I got the breast cancer. So why am I not getting the fabulous travel? I'm following right behind you.

If I remember correctly you recently went to Holland. And Turkey, I've always wanted to go there!!!
    Have a wonderful trip! I have a feeling you are going to be around for quite awhile! (at the very least - around the world!)

She
  • kbc4869
    kbc4869 Member Posts: 159
    Options
    That is AWESOME, Kathi! We will want to hear all about it. I am a Travel Channel Junkie and am intrigued with off-the-beaten path destinations.

I'm so excited for you, I think I'll rent Midnight Express tonight! "Oh, Billy!"

Hugs,
    Kim
  • coug90
    coug90 Member Posts: 59
    Options
    Woohoo Kathi! I got your message... sounds fun. Want a porter??? ;)

Hugs
    coug
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Kathi:
    Of course you'll be around a long time. Have a wonderful time, can't wait till you get back to tell your stories. I always wanted to go there. Have fun, Bless you, Lili
  • Unknown
    Options
    What a wonderful vacation. I think if I went to a remote location, instead of enjoying things like the colorful native costumes, I would be thinking...look at all those breasts unchecked by mamograms! I must have the beast on the brain - guess I need a vacation.... Best wishes for a fabulous time - to look forward to, to enjoy, and to remember with happiness. Love, Joyce
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Way to go, Kathi!!! We all know you will have a GRAND adventure! Reggie and I just booked an 8 day trip to Cabo San Lucas~ going in October! Hey everyone, get your passports in order~ you just never know when a great travel opportunity is going to come your way!

Hugs,
    Claudia