They found something

Unknown
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hi,
this is Jesse again. She got some tests and scans done and well they found a tumor in her stomach. im so nevervous and scared because were not sure if its cancerous yet. its just very dissappointing and i figured i would update while jenna took a nap. hopefully soon though we will find out.

Comments

• lindachris
    lindachris Member Posts: 173
    Please do keep us updated. I know we ran into obstacle after obstacle this last round. Sometimes it's good news followed by bad or difficult news. You have to accept "it is what it is" and then make your best possible decision. You're doing the best you can and we're here to hear you and help you out any way we can.
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    It's definitely an emotional rollercoaster. Why did they do tests after the surgery? Was Jenna having pain? This 'tumor' could be benign, so just hang in there and don't think the worst. Whatever the outcome you and Jenna are a team and will be able to deal with this together. Let us know. Till then. . .
    Prayers and hugs,
    Monika
  • floridajo
    floridajo Member Posts: 480
    I'm kinda confused here..didn't she just have surgery??? Or did she have laproscopy?? I would have thought it should have been caught during surgery..I'll be keeping her in prayer...and you just hang in there, jenna is very lucky to have such a good friend.(((hugz)))~~Joanne
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Yikes, did they do a CT scan before surgery? Was it there then? Why are they just now finding something in the stomach? I know that scans can sometimes be interpreted wrong so maybe they will do another one. Will double up on the prayers for you, Jenna and the doctors. Saundra
  • saundra said:

Yikes, did they do a CT scan before surgery? Was it there then? Why are they just now finding something in the stomach? I know that scans can sometimes be interpreted wrong so maybe they will do another one. Will double up on the prayers for you, Jenna and the doctors. Saundra

They did one before surgery and nothing was there...and then they did one the other day bc she was supposed to be going home within the next couple of days...and thats when they spotted it, so now there going to do surgery on monday to remove it. I was aggrivated that they didnt find it earlier but doctors make mistakes too. Im hoping for the best. Were keeping busy making our wedding plans which always cheers her up. Im actually taking over doing the odering and stuff. Idk how women handle all that! Its very stressful! i will keep everyone posted.
  • kris43
    kris43 Member Posts: 275
    unknown said:

They did one before surgery and nothing was there...and then they did one the other day bc she was supposed to be going home within the next couple of days...and thats when they spotted it, so now there going to do surgery on monday to remove it. I was aggrivated that they didnt find it earlier but doctors make mistakes too. Im hoping for the best. Were keeping busy making our wedding plans which always cheers her up. Im actually taking over doing the odering and stuff. Idk how women handle all that! Its very stressful! i will keep everyone posted.

Jesse and Jenna - I am SO SORRY that you are having to go through another obstacle. I have been thinking about you two so much. It does not seem fair. Please be sure to let us know how things are going and give Jenna a big hug for me.

Try to get plenty of rest, if that's even possible, this weekend. Take good care.

Kris
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    unknown said:

I am praying that it is nothing but a blip in the CT like mine was about four months ago. ((Hugs and prayers))