Lookin Pretty Good.still NED

Options
hopefulone
hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just got home from the ONC's. Been an anxious couple of weeks and I'm so relieved. Hubbys ct 2 weeks ago basically remains unchanged from last one in November and since PET in Dec showed no uptake, still considered NED. YEYYYYYY!( Thank you to God ). A year an a half ago , things looked pretty bleak and the prognosis wasn't good for those of you who remember my first few posts. We've come such a long way. It's been a long road, but the main thing is we never gave up hope and stayed persistant and encourage you to do the same. Never give up. All things are possible with God's help. Keep the faith. You are always in my prayers.
Diane

Comments

• kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you, Diane! What a wonderful relief that must be! It gives me hope that we ALL can beat this illness.

Many hugs, and happy celebrating!
    Krista
  • pamness
    pamness Member Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, sounds like all good news. Makes all of us feel good.

Pam
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Great news! I have been thinking of you two. You are a great inspiration to all of the newbies here. Keep on celebrating!

Faith
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! We're so happy for both of you!

Gail
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Yea! Hope is what keeps us going!
    Before you know it, NED Months will blend to years, and years, and years!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • sladich
    sladich Member Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news, Diane. Makes me feel good and gives me hope.

Debbie
  • Monicaemilia
    Monicaemilia Member Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful news, Diane. I am so very happy for both of you. And you are absolutely, faith and patience is the key. Monica
  • shmurciakova
    shmurciakova Member Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yay! We love NED! What a relief for both of you. It is so nice to get a good report, it's like "Now I can relax for a while". Enjoy it and here's to many more good reports in the future!
    -Susan