Where's Saundra?

lady342008
lady342008 Member Posts: 82
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hey everyone, I just tried to message Saundra and the thing kept saying she's not in the system. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???!!!??? Does anybody know what's going on with this? Hope someone can help me. THANKS IN ADVANCE. :-)

Comments

• JanQ
    JanQ Member Posts: 236
    Did you try to reply off of the message you received from her husband in your pryor message?
  • lady342008
    JanQ said:

Did you try to reply off of the message you received from her husband in your pryor message?

I haven't tried to reply to her on that message, but I've tried a different message. I've also tried to message her with a new message. Plus, I tried to REPLY to her message she sent to me and it's saying she isn't in the system or something. It's crazy. I don't understand what's going on. ???
    Thank You for writing me though, I really appreciate it.
    Hope you're having a great day yourself. :-D
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    This is Joe, Saundra's husband. She had to leave town for a day to attend the funeral of a relative. I'm sure she'll check in with you tonight or tomorrow (Tuesday).
  • kris43
    kris43 Member Posts: 275

I haven't tried to reply to her on that message, but I've tried a different message. I've also tried to message her with a new message. Plus, I tried to REPLY to her message she sent to me and it's saying she isn't in the system or something. It's crazy. I don't understand what's going on. ???
    Thank You for writing me though, I really appreciate it.
    Hope you're having a great day yourself. :-D

Be sure you are double clicking on the subject when replying - I just sent an email to someone and if you hit the different area's on the line it will come up with information saying they don't have this or that. I know this because I did it and it didn't work at first. Good luck.

Kris
  • lady342008
    kris43 said:

Be sure you are double clicking on the subject when replying - I just sent an email to someone and if you hit the different area's on the line it will come up with information saying they don't have this or that. I know this because I did it and it didn't work at first. Good luck.

Kris

kris43, THANK YOU. I finally was able to reconnect with her. Thanks Again and I hope you're doing well. :-D
  • lady342008
    saundra said:

This is Joe, Saundra's husband. She had to leave town for a day to attend the funeral of a relative. I'm sure she'll check in with you tonight or tomorrow (Tuesday).

Thanks Joe. :-) By the way I told my husband Saturday and I feel so much better now that he knows. I didn't realize how stressed I was with him not knowing. THANK YOU for writing me I TRULY appreciate it. Blessings to you. :-)
  • JanQ
    JanQ Member Posts: 236

Thanks Joe. :-) By the way I told my husband Saturday and I feel so much better now that he knows. I didn't realize how stressed I was with him not knowing. THANK YOU for writing me I TRULY appreciate it. Blessings to you. :-)

That was a wise decision. I know my husband would be upset and in shock. Good luck and God Bless!