what is NED?

Unknown
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I hope everyone is doing well tonight!! Congrats nancy!! i was just reading her post and everyone is talking about ned...i have no idea what it is.

Comments

• This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • floridajo
    floridajo Member Posts: 480
    Hi Jenna and Nancy,
    NED means "no evidence of disease" It is the best sentence in the world!!!!~~~Joanne
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    My oncologist says "no evidence of disease" detected by any of our measurements, CT-scan, Blood tests, and physical exam. ---Saundra
  • lady342008
    lady342008 Member Posts: 82
    Hey Jennarose87, I never new what it was until I saw I think it was Saundra that had that posted and I learned from that. Being on here is great, because everyone is wonderful and you learn so much from the support of everyone.
    I hope you're having a great weekend. :-)
  • dorion
    dorion Member Posts: 183
    LOL glad someone had to the nerve to ask, I didn't know either but I posted a reply all dancing naked and all, it sounded pretty good to me. I am so happy to hear this. NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE what a lovely name "NED". Thanks for filling us in Nancy!

Linda
  • lady342008
    lady342008 Member Posts: 82
    dorion said:

LOL glad someone had to the nerve to ask, I didn't know either but I posted a reply all dancing naked and all, it sounded pretty good to me. I am so happy to hear this. NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE what a lovely name "NED". Thanks for filling us in Nancy!

Linda

Dorion, I love your fun spirit. LOL Thanks for the smiles... :-) Ya know, the smile you put on my face with your fun spirit. LOL
    Blessings to ya! :-D
  • thankyou ladies! i was going through every word in my mind trying to put anything my doctor said to me together lol. those are wonderful words!!