That Time Again

Faith4Cure
Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
It is that time again. My husband goes in for check up, CT Scans, Colonoscopy, blood work, etc. on Wednesday. We have tried to be so positive, but I think it is all getting the best of us these past few days. He is still concerned with bleeding and pain. We are anxious to have this week behind us and are ready for next weekend to do a naked happy dance with NED. Please keep him in your prayers so we can have that dance next weekend!!!!

Thanks to all. God Bless.

Faith

Comments

• haarberg
    haarberg Member Posts: 17 Member
    I will be praying for your husband and you for the best results possible.Keep practicing that naked happy dance...your going to need it!!!Best Wishes,haar
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    Faith , will be keeping you and Paul in my prayers. All will be ok g/f. Looking forward to seeing your NED post! Remember - Believe!
    God Bless
    Diane
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Mine are tomorrow....

Keep us posted!

Hugs, Kathi
  • davidsonxx
    davidsonxx Member Posts: 134
    Waiting for tests and test results is always hard but it feels so good when you get the all clear news. You have my prayers for great test results.
  • rmap59
    rmap59 Member Posts: 266
    Hi Faith,
    You and your husband will be in my prayers. The waiting is hard but you will dance. I have my ct on Thursday this week so I'll be dancing about the same time as you all.

Robin
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Robin, Kathi, and Faith are on my list to pray for great NED reports. We'll be watching for an update.
    Jo Ann
  • Faith4Cure
    Faith4Cure Member Posts: 405 Member
    Thanks friends! I get myself stressed over this...and even though I have great family and friends, I feel like no one really understands like you all do. They think it is just all in the past (and maybe that is what I should believe too).
    Kathi and Robin, I will be sending prayers and positive thoughts your way as well. Get ready for the dance!

Faith
  • fedester
    fedester Member Posts: 753 Member
    faith,
    hoping all goes well,
    be well
    never,ever give up
    bruce
  • Sam725
    Sam725 Member Posts: 87 Member
    Faith,
    It's that time again for my husband also. He goes in for his 6 month check up this week. We are also nervous. His 3 month check up just included blood work and we never heard anything back so we assume all was well. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers so you can dance with NED.
    Sandy