Spousal support

Options
2»

Comments

• ailuj33
    ailuj33 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    On May 23rd 2012, i went to

On May 23rd 2012, i went to the ER because i was having stomach problems, a few hours after the Doctor show up and said, I had a tumor in the colon and is Cancer. My husband and my 6 year old daughter were there with me, my first reaction was what am i going to do by myself, the Doctor told me i was going to stay in the hospital. I didnt ask anything because i was in shock. When the Dr left the room, my husband told me he want to go outside and drive around, and I said, yes you do that. Now i think i was the one that need it his support, but anyway I stay in the hospital for 9 days, on Jun 22nd I was at home, my husband and I have a fight I dont even remember what it was about??? But he told me to leave his house, because anyway he was paying all the bills, so my mom, my daughter, and me left the house. We went over his sister a few days after i move the 29th in to my own apartment that the people at work helped me to find, and pay...

Now i know that one of the reasons of this disease, is to make me realize that  I was wasting my time with my husband, he is not worth it, he never cared and he never will... And is better be by yourself, that somebody that dont care...