4th. time breast cancer

Options
pelona
pelona Member Posts: 26
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone. this is my 4th. time fighting cancer since 2003. it has gone to my bones. and on my lymph nodes again. they have me on gemzar and aredia. is anyone going through this and how are you doing with it. take care and God Bless you all

Comments

• seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't share any helpful info, haven't been there or done that. I'm just going to say you're in my prayers.

seof
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Sorry, this is my first time and I don't have any useful info but you are in my prayers. God Bless
    Lili
  • 3cbrca
    3cbrca Member Posts: 206
    Options
    Hi Pelona

I too have never been there, but I appreciate you sharing your fight with us. I really appreciate knowing that you are there and continuing to fight as I move into my first year of br cancer survivorship! You're in my thoughts.
    Sheilah
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Options
    Adding myself to your prayer chain... but like the others I can't give you info....

Take Care... God Bless...
  • Susan956 said:

Adding myself to your prayer chain... but like the others I can't give you info....

Take Care... God Bless...

hang in there.I am a new survivor. I cannot offer any advice but am praying for you.
  • ladybluepgh
    ladybluepgh Member Posts: 76
    Options
    hi...this is my second time...i made it nine years between ...praying that you will get a break too..take care..God bless you
  • Tigger35
    Tigger35 Member Posts: 21
    Options
    I do know what you are going through except for the lymph nodes. I have had breast cancer twice, thyroid, and bone. I also have bone loss because of all the treatments. Since Jan. 1998 I haven't really had a break. This last year was the thyroid and bone diagonsis. I have good days and bad. I'm starting to have more good days, but it can be a struggle. Part of my frustration is finding other patients who can relate to my situation. Most patients avoid me because I am what they fear, a repeat cancer patient and having Mets makes it even worse. I hope you are doing well. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care.