a quick question

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
does anyone know of any ovarian cancer jewelry websites?? please let me know. thanks! Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the new years and all are in my prayers =]. Love
Jennarose*<3

Comments

• floridajo
    floridajo Member Posts: 480
    Options
    Jennarose,
    I don't know of any by name but you can just search Ovarian cancer jewerly,,I'm sure you'll find something...good luck..and a great day...Joanne
  • curlee8661
    curlee8661 Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Jenna,

The overiancancer.org site has an online store which includes some jewelry, as well as other gifts. I purchased a couple items from them for a couple of women who supported me through my treatment. They shipped fast with no problems. You can copy and paste the following to get you directly to the store:

http://www.causekeepers.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=OCSTORE&CFID=11814466&CFTOKEN=5337849f0e693e5f-D55A4C54-15C5-E1E2-3EE298739D737B62

~Marianna~
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Try 'tealwemeetagain'. I purchased a few things there. I have a beautiful teal-ribbon pin with Swarovski crystals. I also have an antennae topper for my care, magnetic ribbon for my car, and key chain. For my birthday, my husband gave me a beautiful 'ribbon' necklace. It's silver with tiny little diamonds. He purchased it from a local jeweler.

Anyway, have fun shopping!

Monika